MONICA : Lady of Soul Honoree

Started by Young, October 02, 2020, 12:42:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JAJA

October 24, 2020, 09:35:20 PM #135 Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 09:36:14 PM by JAJA
Quote from: Scott. on October 23, 2020, 10:50:25 PM
Her album comes out next month.

Where is the video for "Trenches"

Ariana Grande and a few other artist are doing the same. Her new single was announced 3 days ago, they released  the single and video yesterday and the album is coming next week.

Music is promoted differently these days. Streaming changed everything.

Queen knows what she's doing.

Vonc2002

f
Monica aint Ariana Grande nor has she ever been that caliber of an artist. U can't compare where u can't compete 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

I'm excite for the Trenches video

cant believe we're less than a month away from a new album :stressed:

BORderline

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 24, 2020, 09:45:06 PM
f
Monica aint Ariana Grande nor has she ever been that caliber of an artist. U can't compare where u can't compete

I'm fucking SCREAMING.
Not using Ariana Grande as an example.
Gffffc t y y ggghygc g

JAJA

f

:uhh:

Nobody is comparing her to Ariana, you are. The point is that's how artist are releasing music these days.

Get with the times old musty fag

:disgusted:

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: JAJA on October 24, 2020, 10:12:08 PM
f

Nobody is comparing her to Ariana, you are. The point is that's how artist are releasing music these days.

no Ariana had a video ready to go the same day the single came out so I'm not understanding why she was brought up here

Vonc2002

Quote from: Brandy's 2021 Grammy on October 24, 2020, 10:36:01 PM
f

no Ariana had a video ready to go the same day the single came out so I'm not understanding why she was brought up here
furthermore Monica is nowhere near Ariana in terms of......... well anything :dead:
When K Michelle do some shit then bring her name up cause the Ariana analogy aint working,  delusional dummy fag :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

JAJA

f

You're a slow bunny too huh

Streams on songs released BEFORE the album are no longer counted toward billboard first week sales and a slew of other changes.

Therefore releasing the video closer to the album release makes more sense.

JAJA

The way I have to break everything down is irritating

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: JAJA on October 24, 2020, 10:58:33 PM
f

You're a slow bunny too huh

Streams on songs released BEFORE the album are no longer counted toward billboard first week sales and a slew of other changes.

Therefore releasing the video closer to the album release makes more sense.
not if people are already over the song  my love :unsure:  might as well do a visual for the next mess

FRANCE

Quote from: Young on October 25, 2020, 12:09:46 AM
Quote from: Young on October 24, 2020, 09:08:35 PM
Bitchhh

My mess

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

Her makeup and hair is a fool. She doesnt need to be caked up like that.

And the live vocal really showcases how basic this song is.

Young