Started by Young, October 02, 2020, 12:42:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

Quote from: Say Something on November 09, 2020, 03:44:17 PM
she should scrap the entire album

the music sucks and she can't sing anymore so wtf is the point

:guys:

Young

Trenches is independently charting on the main Urban charts without any real promo 

yawl okay?
slay is brewing for the Trenches era baybee

Scott.

Eh...

the cd isn't coming...just accept it. In january she's just gonna announce she is still finishing it up 
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Le Champ

Trenches seems like the most fitting title thus far
:omf:

Ulysses

I just feel with these former popular artists that are now independent, there MOST likely is not gonna be a hit that will drive your album to really sell. Just release the album. Trenches wasn't a hit, and that's fine. She may never have a hit again. Just give your fans what they want independently and make your money. 

Young

What part of "Trenches is still rising" don't yawl understand ?

Summertime

The album is probably still coming next year.  Mon is prob redoing some songs and will drop videos next month.

Young

Quote from: Superstar Brandy on November 09, 2020, 07:16:20 PM
The album is probably still coming next year.  Mon is prob redoing some songs and will drop videos next month.

This is what I'm believing

And she sounds very excited about the material overall

FRANCE

Quote from: Young on November 09, 2020, 07:10:20 PM
What part of "Trenches is still rising" don't yawl understand ?

Its been losing spins/bullet on Urban radio the past couple days. Its dead. It has the same fate as Baby Mama. Radio spins it once it goes for adds and then after the initial first couple weeks, its dropped. The struggle is real cause she been trying for a while now. At least when Baby Mama was finally released, we got an album release date that was realistic and stuck. Isnt Trenches like her 3rd single?

Summertime

Quote from: Young on November 09, 2020, 07:20:57 PM

I really think she'll drop it in Jan.  She prob is not finished with the album and/or doesn't feel it'll be ready for a Nov 30th release.

Zankou.

That Apple Music show is never coming either. She's a fckin liar 

Checkmate Burruss

Quote from: Superstar Brandy on November 09, 2020, 07:27:36 PM
Quote from: Young on November 09, 2020, 07:20:57 PM

I really think she'll drop it in Jan.  She prob is not finished with the album and/or doesn't feel it'll be ready for a Nov 30th release.

In the SiriusXM video, she said it was scheduling and clearance issues.
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Checkmate Burruss

My only issue is that she hasn't learned to just wait to announce until things are ready to go. She probably won't say anything until after the damn 20th passes.
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Young

ssssss

yeah if you know you still need to clear things then...