MONICA : Lady of Soul Honoree

Started by Young, October 02, 2020, 12:42:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Her father had a stroke. And she can't even see him smh

This is why I don't drag this woman.
She goes through sooooo fucking much.
My heart goes out to her ! Seriously

She was responding in DMs to one of her fan pages and just saying how she's juggling and trying to do so much and it's never enough for some.

My heart really goes out to her.
Could you imagine if she did release 11/20?

God is truly in control. 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾
I'm trusting his timing and I'm Really praying for Monica. She really is dealing with so so much.
For this to be her own and first indie project ; I can't rush her when I know she's trying her best to manage it all.

Checkmate Burruss

Quote from: Young on November 16, 2020, 10:30:10 PM

She was responding in DMs to one of her fan pages and just saying how she's juggling and trying to do so much and it's never enough for some.

I'm trusting his timing and I'm Really praying for Monica. She really is dealing with so so much.
For this to be her own and first indie project ; I can't rush her when I know she's trying her best to manage it all.
I wouldn't dare rush her. This year alone has been a rough one for her. 2 aunts in one day, her favorite uncle, her dad's health, and that's not even all. And that's just what's happened this year.
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

REALucid

Used to write our names in car fog

Young

Quote from: Checkmate Burruss on November 16, 2020, 11:49:55 PM
Quote from: Young on November 16, 2020, 10:30:10 PM

I wouldn't dare rush her. This year alone has been a rough one for her. 2 aunts in one day, her favorite uncle, her dad's health, and that's not even all. And that's just what's happened this year.

!!

Right. Smh

Newly Divorced; 3 kids
Self funding everything
COVID-19 etc

And that's just the things she's shared.
I refuse to overlook Monica the human because I want some damn music ..tuh ! Her being in a good space and place >>>
Because ultimately that affects the music as well.

Young

Scott.

November 17, 2020, 10:00:15 AM #305 Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 10:00:57 AM by Scott.
Regardless of what she's going through which is sad, my opinion remains the same.

Checkmate Burruss

Young

Young

Young

Checkmate Burruss

bby ddy

Good for her!

Hopefully sis can finally start getting her flowers.