MONICA : Lady of Soul Honoree

Started by Young, October 02, 2020, 12:42:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: Brandy's 2021 Grammy on November 17, 2020, 04:28:06 PM
dgdgdfd Queen Mo deserves the love though. It'll be nice to see her and Bran win another night in 2020

:blessed:

the veteran girls are slaying

>>><<<

Bran is winning atleast one award
Mon is getting honored
Both performing

I just :stressed:

Woo

Marilyn

Why is this 24 pages? Queen Mon deserves NEW threads for every headline after 8 years of restrictions 

Young

BussyNBoots

Love, Peace, Blessings and cheers to the truth prevailing over all evil...

Ulysses

If they are gonna be honoring her, hopefully she don't get up there and perform some shit like "Trenches". Hopefully she'll sing the songs everyone knows and loves 

Kaeli.

Quote from: Ulysses on November 17, 2020, 07:05:15 PM
If they are gonna be honoring her, hopefully she don't get up there and perform some shit like "Trenches". Hopefully she'll sing the songs everyone knows and loves
you're really retarded and stuck in the past

Gosh

Vonc2002

Yea trenches is terrible and she shouldn't perform it.  It already flopped so let it be
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ulysses

Yea, but it would be embarrassing. It would be like "THIS is what we are honoring??" We could honor "Angel Of Mine", "For You I Will" and "Don't Take it Personal" all day. And YES, she is being honored for her past :dead:

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

She almost has to perform trenches now that she filmed a video for it. Even though I'd rather she debut a new mess

Young

I'm neutral tbh

Because you only get but so many minutes

Young

She already has songs that people are really going to want to hear:

Angel of Mine
Don't Take it Personal
So Gone
You Shoulda Known Better
Before You Walk'

If she can squeeze in a quick Trenches intro that could Be cute; but people are going to want the HITS