The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophmani, June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

Pam diddybopping out to adlib like the lesbian she is during Skeletons ndxxnbxbxxbx

FRANCE

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 13, 2021, 03:07:36 PM
I just watched the last episode and I actually like the songs.  It was the production that needed work

Yeah the songs come alive live. The post production live vocals even sound better.

ophmani

Quote from: Freemala Harris on August 13, 2021, 05:05:09 PM
Quote from: Planet Her on August 13, 2021, 05:02:12 PM
Quote from: Freemala Harris on August 13, 2021, 04:56:09 PM
Quote from: Planet Her on August 13, 2021, 04:54:38 PM
Watching the finale now. Did I miss where they explain Pam isn't in the group or will that come later?

She left to become a gospeltress and spread the message of her alleged ex-puss chronicles across the seven seas
But they were rehearsing and she wasn't on stage, they didn't explain or did it just not happen yet/overlooked editing?

Its a lil blip at the end of the series during the credits

How symbolic of her contribution to the group

vcccvcccxxxxx
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Young

b7

Quote from: Kalifornia. on August 12, 2021, 02:39:38 PM
I'mma need Carlos to get these contracts together and iron out the kinks before next season.

Half the cast shouldn't be able to just leave before the season is over.

And do they have a maid or housekeeping? Their rooms are so damn junky & disgusting.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
them girls are FILTHY

Kalifornia.

ReVon

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Buy The Stars✨

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on October 26, 2023, 02:42:01 AMi thought it was announced they were gonna do a season 2?

I think that was based on the positive reaction to the show but the group didn't stick together. They could always do it with other artists but I think Carlos is busy with other projects.

BrandonBranlee

This is the last reality show I watched and one of the few I've ever loved. I knew nothing about any of these women except their songs and it was hilarious

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on October 27, 2023, 02:15:53 AMThis is the last reality show I watched and one of the few I've ever loved. I knew nothing about any of these women except their songs and it was hilarious
!!!
It wasn't a pointless drama journey. They were there to do music, and the drama came along organically. :tistheseas: