The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophmani, June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

just tell em when u get there.  It'll be fine........LOLZ!!!!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Freemala Harris on June 19, 2021, 10:05:39 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 19, 2021, 08:58:45 PM
Reality TV really is a mess tho because she said that she never was going to be a girl in the group and everyone knew that except for the girls in the house. She said she was really upset and wanted them to tell the girls her role but they said it's fine and just to tell them when she got in the house. They set that girl up to be dogwalked :dead:

dddddddd Carlos is a damns demon
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

and we love him for it

:blessed:

ssw4919

Cowgirl

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 19, 2021, 08:55:10 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on June 19, 2021, 08:48:49 PM
Lol these reality shows are mess
Kiely still needs to either be in the group or go home
none of those girls need her direction
she was like the least talented member of 2 groups
Being the least talented in her group doesn't have bearing on her creative direction skills tho tbh. That's like saying music exec's can't say shit about music if they aren't artists themselves.  She said she knows it's a show and they're trying to push a storyline tho so she gets it.  Apparently she wants to release some behind the scenes stuff that we haven't seen because they left so much out.  I initially really hated her but she seems to be ok to me now
a lot of artists complain all the time about how these record execs don't know anything about music and that's why the talent level in the industry is dropping

But yea the ladies have been saying NO to her over and over about being the director so why still be there?

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on June 19, 2021, 10:29:11 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 19, 2021, 08:55:10 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on June 19, 2021, 08:48:49 PM
Lol these reality shows are mess
Kiely still needs to either be in the group or go home
none of those girls need her direction
she was like the least talented member of 2 groups
Being the least talented in her group doesn't have bearing on her creative direction skills tho tbh. That's like saying music exec's can't say shit about music if they aren't artists themselves.  She said she knows it's a show and they're trying to push a storyline tho so she gets it.  Apparently she wants to release some behind the scenes stuff that we haven't seen because they left so much out.  I initially really hated her but she seems to be ok to me now
a lot of artists complain all the time about how these record execs don't know anything about music and that's why the talent level in the industry is dropping

But yea the ladies have been saying NO to her over and over about being the director so why still be there?
Shes getting paid to be there. She said that too lolz!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on June 19, 2021, 10:09:28 PM
Quote from: Freemala Harris on June 19, 2021, 10:05:39 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 19, 2021, 08:58:45 PM
Reality TV really is a mess tho because she said that she never was going to be a girl in the group and everyone knew that except for the girls in the house. She said she was really upset and wanted them to tell the girls her role but they said it's fine and just to tell them when she got in the house. They set that girl up to be dogwalked :dead:

dddddddd Carlos is a damns demon
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

and we love him for it

:blessed:

Vghhhhhjjjjjgffffhhjhgffffffggh
!!!!!

Ma Lo

ssw4919

Vonc2002

ssw4919

Annie

They should have introduced her separately as the creative director of the show. It looked like this was her own initiative. If she was getting paid and she was actually part of the production of the show they should have given her a title. I don't think she should live in that house either. Keep it clear that you have a different position. Instead she is in the studio recording her vocals for the tracks, mixed signals! 

/.\

Annie

It also doesn't make much sense to introduce a queen if the creative director was supposed to be the leader of the creative process. Isn't Kiely supposed to be in contact with the producers, writers and choreographers. I'm so confused why she in participating as if she one of the girls.

/.\