Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Misha always thought her little squeaky ass voice was good
she used to ruin the "Get It Together" performances tryna belt w/Meelah 

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 10, 2021, 11:47:11 AM
Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on June 10, 2021, 11:29:45 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 10, 2021, 10:37:04 AM
And that was bullshit btw. Them bitches ain't 18. They atleast 30. How they dont know who tf the 702 girls are?...............although those girls do look drastically different.  Irish looks a completely different person to me.  When she took that makeup off :omf:

Well, to be fair, the only person I know from 702 is the lead singer...
Most people knew meelah for obvious reasons but u knew who tf Irish was because she was the best looking one.........and she also dated Ray J

I didn't know who she was

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on June 10, 2021, 11:52:15 AM
Yea like girl know ur fckn place like ur sister
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Fuck Mons. on June 10, 2021, 11:53:51 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 10, 2021, 11:47:11 AM
Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on June 10, 2021, 11:29:45 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 10, 2021, 10:37:04 AM
And that was bullshit btw. Them bitches ain't 18. They atleast 30. How they dont know who tf the 702 girls are?...............although those girls do look drastically different.  Irish looks a completely different person to me.  When she took that makeup off :omf:

Well, to be fair, the only person I know from 702 is the lead singer...
Most people knew meelah for obvious reasons but u knew who tf Irish was because she was the best looking one.........and she also dated Ray J

I didn't know who she was
Fag, move
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

I feel really bad for Irish. Its interesting how twins are closer than other normal siblings
Orish was Misha's sister too but Irish is way more depressed over it. 

Young

Quote from: RAY7 on June 10, 2021, 11:56:56 AM
I feel really bad for Irish. Its interesting how twins are closer than other normal siblings
Orish was Misha's sister too but Irish is way more depressed over it.

!!!

that was a deep convo
and I agree, you can tell the talk affected the Cherish twins too

Vonc2002

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

I think misha situation is a bit different. The group was originally built around her and her sistas. Having tptb bring in meelah to take over was hard for her to take and i could understand that. Me personally wouldn't give a dame just cut me the same amount of check.
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 10, 2021, 11:48:13 AM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾 on June 10, 2021, 11:33:40 AM
Misha had a voice, she sang lead for 702 first hit before meelah joined the grpup
She had a lil ying yang round da house back then but shes not a natural SINGER and she hasnt sang for yrs so she lost that lil mess
True lol
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Vonc2002

Quote from: Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾 on June 10, 2021, 12:01:06 PM
I think misha situation is a bit different. The group was originally built around her and her sistas. Having tptb bring in meelah to take over was hard for her to take and i could understand that. Me personally wouldn't give a dame just cut me the same amount of check.
And this is what it really was. Her ego was bruised. Girl u ain't no lead singer so we brought in a girl with pipes.  Get tf over it.  U can tell those girls went home and DRANK their fckn problems away. Alcohol abuse is written all over them,  haggard asses. I'm tf BOTHERED by Irish because she was legit BEAUTIFUL

Zankou.

June 10, 2021, 12:09:15 PM #207 Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 12:09:44 PM by Fuck Mons.
Irish is still cute wth

big keisha or whatever the other sister's name is reminds me of Traci Braxton

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 10, 2021, 12:08:01 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾 on June 10, 2021, 12:01:06 PM
And this is what it really was. Her ego was bruised. Girl u ain't no lead singer so we brought in a girl with pipes.  Get tf over it.  U can tell those girls went home and DRANK their fckn problems away. Alcohol abuse is written all over them,  haggard asses. I'm tf BOTHERED by Irish because she was legit BEAUTIFUL
exactly especially in that IMX video. My GOD