The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalonso.

Quote from: RAY7 on June 10, 2021, 07:11:47 PM
I probably wouldn't have known Pam either tbh
she looks way different, plus it's not like she was ever a star in her own right. Only recognizable person in Total on their own for me is Keisha, because of Bran and her marriage to Omar Epps

She doesn't look completely different and she was the only one in Total that stood out actually, both visually and vocally.

HUGO

And what are these sisters trying to prove? All the other groups had way more success than them dksksksk

Ma Lo

Bbhjjkkjre  Ru yyioooooooootg

im only ten minutes in and omg I'm on the ground. 

Aalonso.

And they keep calling everyone old, these girls are what.... 34?????? Bitch YOURE old for the industry you're trying to be a part of 

RAY7

I don't think the splitting up was all that shady
I mean what 8 member girl group is ever gonna happen? even the 5 member groups struggled to last past like 2 albums and all these girls are washed

HUGO

Sister just found out she's a millionaire

:plzstop:

Aubrey djdjdjdjdjd

HUGO

Quote from: RIG 7 on June 10, 2021, 07:12:53 PM
And not Cherish acting like they're Diane Warren with a dash of Babyface :kii:

Dksksksksksk

I am screaming

Hits!

Aalonso.

Quote from: HUGO on June 10, 2021, 07:15:25 PM
Sister just found out she's a millionaire

:plzstop:

Aubrey djdjdjdjdjd

!!!!!!!!!!!

D
D
S
S
D
F
B

B
T
D
H
R
D

G
G
V
V

G
G

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: L0NZ. on June 10, 2021, 07:11:22 PM
Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on June 10, 2021, 07:06:49 PM
I didn't know who Pam was before coming in this thread, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Aren't you from somewhere other than the USA? That's totally different

True. I was born in shit hole Florida but I live in the Caribbean most of the time.

RAY7

Quote from: L0NZ. on June 10, 2021, 07:14:37 PM
she looks way different, plus it's not like she was ever a star in her own right. Only recognizable person in Total on their own for me is Keisha, because of Bran and her marriage to Omar Epps

She doesn't look completely different and she was the only one in Total that stood out actually, both visually and vocally.
she was my favorite in Total but without the other 2 she looks like any stud in NYC and the name "Pamela Long" is not ringing bells

Ma Lo

Scott.

Quote from: L0NZ. on June 10, 2021, 07:14:37 PM

And she was the crowd favorite

Aalonso.

Quote from: RAY7 on June 10, 2021, 07:15:14 PM
I don't think the splitting up was all that shady
I mean what 8 member girl group is ever gonna happen? even the 5 member groups struggled to last past like 2 albums and all these girls are washed

It was shady it's literally the first day and all they did was exclude people who don't live up to their standards. Like everyone said it's clique-ish and divisive

Ma Lo

Nivea reminds me of Patti labelle for some reason ..she a kii ..she's def the most likable