The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalonso.

Aalonso.

DopeSoul.

Vonc2002

This show is so good.  I spent all these yrs thinking kiely was terrible and now I don't think she seems to be that bad of a person
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I felt bad for misha and Irish but they're literally the ones in the house that like cant sing at all :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

FRANCE

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 17, 2021, 12:49:22 AM
Aubrey is fat and ugly

And totally messed up her face and body. She used to be the "hot one" in DK. A damn shame.

FRANCE

Aubrey was being divisive. And now she wants to make Kiely feel like she was the one being divisive by making that comment. For some reason, she thinks she's one of the strongest ladies there, when in reality, she's in the bottom pile. 

I wasnt sure about Pam and the 702 bitches being a part of the show, but they sure do serve their purpose. Shit, Irish sounds fucking horrible and its providing me with the comedic relief I need. 

ssw4919

How many eps are in this season?

I already wanna cast for a season 2 mess.  Every flop and hasbeen can breathe new life into their career.  :plzstop:

ssw4919

Quote from: oph k. williams on June 16, 2021, 10:54:51 PM
vccbvcbvcnbnbnbv aubrey is so fucking dramatic its disgusting

and kiely is a kii, im sorry. unapologetic ass.

I don't like how they're TWISTING this this. Aubrey and the twins WERE being divisive and DID wanna splits the girls up literally. and when they saw the other girls weren't feeling that idea they switched gears. manipulative ass hoes.

but kiely IS kinda sittin on ha ass  :uhh:

!!!  Yeah!  :overit:

Gilgamesh.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 17, 2021, 08:17:05 AM
Irish sounds terrible 😢
How embarrassing for the girl to come in telling her how to get notes out :omf: