The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

Quote from: Young on July 08, 2021, 01:51:28 PM

and I'm STILL confused as to what Kiely is there for other than mess :kii:

The way she does nothing but scoot in scenes, makes a  :disgusted: face with her wine glass, and votes for herself every week.   :dead:

ssw4919

The way all the mess on this show pops off due to eavesdropping.  :kii:

ssw4919

Quote from: Young on July 08, 2021, 02:04:03 PM
Quote from: oph k. williams on July 08, 2021, 02:02:02 PM
Quote from: Young on July 08, 2021, 01:58:53 PM
The twins, Aubrey and Elijah all took mess out of context and then failed at paraphrasing what was said to the other.

& None of it should have even been discussed tbh

Its all their faults :dead:

Elijah had no business popping off at Aub' in front of everyone though and calling her manipulative and mess.

But the twins have a habit of starting shit--which is why Elijah was thrown off about the mess being brought BACK up when he returned to record with everyone.
I think thats what angered him.  :dead:

n

AUBREY is the one who brought mess to elijah and popped all of this off. if she had not done that, none of this would have happened.

aubrey is at fault and thats just the facts bby

Aubrey definitely t'd off the mess
no doubt about that. If she kept her mouth shut from the jump, none of this would have happened

True.

Young

Young

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 08, 2021, 05:56:13 PM

The way she does nothing but scoot in scenes, makes a  :disgusted: face with her wine glass, and votes for herself every week.   :dead:

Fhfnfnfnf
C
C
C
C
C

Aalonso.

Aalonso.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Young on July 08, 2021, 06:01:10 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on July 08, 2021, 05:56:13 PM

Fhfnfnfnf
C
C
C
C
C
jnodff'lsakfnkalsmaflmf;ls

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: L0NZ. on July 08, 2021, 06:12:38 PM
Quote from: Young on July 08, 2021, 05:58:45 PM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on July 08, 2021, 05:32:52 PM
Quote from: The Night King on July 08, 2021, 05:07:11 PM
Elijah know he fine ..Jesus Christ
Yeah his face card is so perfect, I just be staring in awweeeee

King is stunning

Now it makes sense why he's into the mess arguing with women
U didn't know he was one of the girls? That's why NIV only talked about Kosine being fine, which tf he is
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Aalonso.

ophababes.

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 08, 2021, 05:52:00 PM
Quote from: oph k. williams on July 08, 2021, 11:57:41 AM
Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on July 08, 2021, 10:31:03 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 08, 2021, 09:19:03 AM
Quote from: Young on July 08, 2021, 09:15:15 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 08, 2021, 08:58:01 AM
I have to say, in this episode Aubrey kinda didnt DO shit. They just wanna have a problem with her at this point, it seems

!!!

the twins are irking my nerves
talented bully selves

I don't know, the way Aubrey slipped into defenceless white woman mode doesn't sit well with me.
!!!!!

she really tried it.

I saw right through her yt women tricks.

!!!!

like, aubrey didnt do anythong wrong in the SECOND altercation this episode

but lets not forget she lied on the twins to elijah. thats what started all the mess. from what i saw, he admitted to what he said. im not about to get into a pissing contest with women who dont have dicks. but aubrey was down there trying to TWIST the mess and make it seem like he came up to her and just started going off on the twins. no babe, he said what he said based off the LIE you told.

and then she wanted to play victim after he rightfully lashed her lying ass, and then come back wit gifts. happ' anniversary! 'iely let's start fresh! manipulation 101 and it worked  :dead:

now in regards to felisha marching downstairs... sis... youre my fav of the twins but u were WRONG. even everybody was trying to confirm aubrey wasn't talking shit but she wasnt trynna hear it. honestly, they hate aubrey and i dont think its for no reason guys lol

:plzstop:

bye sis! hope shans is waiting on ya!

The weird thing is, based on their attitude, I'm not sure Aubrey lied to him.   :uhh:  What she said is essentially the same thing the twins keep saying and implying all the time:  they are talented, they need to do all the music, and basically trying to shove the two dudes off the project.  That's the same thing they're saying now and in the next episode.

It's possible Aubrey simply gave a summary of their comments, and it wasn't just a lil comment the camera could catch.

They get super DEFENSIVE with any criticism, suggested change to their song, or attempt for the other producers to work.  I wonder if they are counting on royalty checks from the songs appearing on tv.

nah, i dont think they lied. like i said, they stand in their mess. aubrey knew exactly what she was doing.

and actually, watching the lives gives a lot of context. i dont think the twins are AS difficult as theyre being made to look. for example, i thought fallon was being super difficult for not wanting to change "hoes" on talking. come to find out, she had already changed the record twice for pam, AND pam had already heard it and just wasnt paying attention. given THAT info ot made sense why she stuck to her guns. the edit is a mess with this show, but im still living.

ssw4919

bby ddy