The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

Misha didn't come to play. Sis had pipes, only if she was allowed to use them back then.
French Exit ♻️

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Elijah is a messy queen. He had no business meddling in their drama. :uhh:

Nonchalantboi

Quote from: Freemala Harris on July 08, 2021, 10:23:15 PM

now what the hell is this

Lemme save this for later
I'm def watching this cause I always wondered what was the real tea! Delivering two solid albums made me stan and disbanded  :dead:

🔥🔥🔥

Nonchalantboi

Quote from: Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾 on July 10, 2021, 04:57:00 PM
702 doesn't have any bad cds, all three albums are solid. I would even say their last cd was just as good as destiny fulfilled. People have always slept on them though, meelah was clearly the strongest singer but she wasn't the only singer, and if you actually listen to their albums you know the other girls sung more than what's believed. The label just always pushed Meelah songs.
!!!!
Their albums they always delivered I need them to reconcile and gimme another album

🔥🔥🔥

Nonchalantboi

Quote from: Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾 on July 11, 2021, 12:17:55 AM
Misha didn't come to play. Sis had pipes, only if she was allowed to use them back then.

As a 702 fan she had pipes just not lead singer material tbh she was better with the pen and being hood/sassy personality of the group lol

🔥🔥🔥

Vonc2002

I would've definitely watched this show.  Farrah was always the prettiest to me  :ohwow:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Marilyn

When Felisha asked "what other female producer you know besides Missy Elliot?" that made me think.

After thinking HARD I thought of Dianne Warren...and I couldn't think of any more. That's pretty sad. I never realized how male dominated that area was.

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: Marilyn on July 11, 2021, 11:49:46 AM
When Felisha asked "what other female producer you know besides Missy Elliot?" that made me think.

After thinking HARD I thought of Dianne Warren...and I couldn't think of any more. That's pretty sad. I never realized how male dominated that area was.
Linda Perry, Kara DioGuardi.
It's really just a handful.