The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bby ddy

Quote from: Freemala Harris on July 15, 2021, 02:31:08 AM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾 on July 14, 2021, 11:49:43 PM
I loved tonight's episode, loved felisha for the first time. Pam and Kima seem more like ex lovers to me. Why I'm today's old and just now realizing kosine is the same guy that played that slimy rapper on star? I guess he was playing himself lol, and I know lee Daniels got a lick of that chocolate too! Love Misha attitude this episode. Sis looks good with a black wig and pink lip in that confessional.

BITCH! I thought I was crazy for picking up that vibe :plzstop:

Not Kim' pissed when she was instantly blocked by Pam's anti-cooch forcefield

It was rumored back in the day that Pam was strapping Kima AND Keisha  :plzstop:

HUGO

Quote from: oph k. williams on July 15, 2021, 09:11:25 AM
cherish twins know kosine outside the house? hmmm, i know they know elijah but i haven't seen them mention or do anything wiyh kos. but ifk, everything in this episode seemed authentic to me.

except aubrey's face.

Aubrey looks truly disgusting

HUGO

Quote from: bby ddy on July 15, 2021, 10:06:57 AM
Quote from: Freemala Harris on July 15, 2021, 02:31:08 AM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾 on July 14, 2021, 11:49:43 PM
I loved tonight's episode, loved felisha for the first time. Pam and Kima seem more like ex lovers to me. Why I'm today's old and just now realizing kosine is the same guy that played that slimy rapper on star? I guess he was playing himself lol, and I know lee Daniels got a lick of that chocolate too! Love Misha attitude this episode. Sis looks good with a black wig and pink lip in that confessional.

BITCH! I thought I was crazy for picking up that vibe :plzstop:

Not Kim' pissed when she was instantly blocked by Pam's anti-cooch forcefield

It was rumored back in the day that Pam was strapping Kima AND Keisha  :plzstop:

Djdjdjdjdjjddj no fucking way

Gilgamesh.

ssw4919

Cherish's sisters not coming says a lot.  I bet all four of them used to scrap.  :cmerefag:

FRANCE

I really liked this episode. Aubrey's ranting was annoying as hell. Glad she's gone.

And u know what, this episode, I had to rock with the twins. I can understand their frustration. Cause they doing so much damn work and when the producers hired to do their work are slacking off, someone has to speak up. Their delivery is just a lil too raw, but they were all dudes, we prob wouldnt be saying they being bitches.

bby ddy

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 15, 2021, 10:36:21 AM
Cherish's sisters not coming says a lot.  I bet all four of them used to scrap.  :cmerefag:

The oldest sister be going hard for the twins on IG. Look at her smoke list. "Bad Built Misha"  :plzstop:

https://instagram.com/farrah1229?utm_medium=copy_link

Cowboy Nine

When Irish started ranting about the parts and Meelah goes " :diddraispoot: "

ad
sdadssdasdsaddsdsasd

JCJ 🪐

It's like Irish and Misha switched personalities all of sudden. Not Misha being cool and calm and Irish being PISSED OFF the whole episode
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Cowgirl