The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

I feel like Nivea and Pam have hands.

And Id actually be here for a brawl between the Grinsteads vs. the Cherishes.  :cmerefag: 

b7

Niv' was for sure high or having withdrawals. That outburst was strange

ssw4919

Did she say in the preview Kiely needs to join so that they have a group of five?  Who else leaves? :uhh:

ophababes.

pam had all that mouth for kiely's "underhanded comments" but aint saud shit to the twins  :dead:

gorl shut the fuck up

and niv def wasn't having withdrawals. anyone knows she woulda been laid tf out if that was the case.

quee just hit ha breaking point. and she clocked fallon too. don't nobody wanna look stupid bitch damn. watching quee flip out was sad

:stressed:

felisha did come at kosine hard, but she had EVERY RIGHT. he was being mad disrespectful and condescending in that studio and like she said, he would *not* have done that with a man.

also im not reading too much i to the cherish sisters not showing up because farrah is literally stanning the twins on her ig.

misha was giving great energy this episode

you can tell shamari is just so damn happy with life. she dont feature none of this drama and arguing, sus just wants to damn song

:plzstop:

FRANCE

Hold UP one damn second guys...

In the preview for the next episode, did I hear the Cherish girl ask Kiely if she could be the 5TH MEMBER of the group? While only Shamari and Pam were in the scene? Dont tell me the 702 girls left too. Chhhh!!

FRANCE

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 22, 2021, 05:10:51 AM
Did she say in the preview Kiely needs to join so that they have a group of five?  Who else leaves? :uhh:

Right. A mess. Irish and Misha are prob gone.

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

I got no complaints. The girls delivered a great episode with repeat value.
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

ophababes.

REALLY irritated that niv left. i wanted her voice on these records

:19k:

M-Rocka

rosone1

:plzstop: :plzstop: Poor Kiely was trembling when Nivea said ,"Walk up on me..".

And Fallon's imitation of Irish was spot on.

ssw4919

Carlos needs to get some dang order in the house.  :usureuok:

It doesn't even look like they try to talk to them to convince them to stay or have them come back.

RAY7

Quote from: ophmani on July 22, 2021, 06:51:06 PM
REALLY irritated that niv left. i wanted her voice on these records

:19k:
!!! She's the other best voice besides Shamari