The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophababes.

so yea i was referring to shamari being able to complain about the twins without disliking them

Scott.

Vonc2002

Quote from: ophmani on July 25, 2021, 06:57:28 PM
so yea i was referring to shamari being able to complain about the twins without disliking them
!!!!!!!!!
And honestly She hasnt REALLY been too negative about anyone in particular actually.  Because im sure they would've shown. So it's not like shes all FCK THOSE TWINS in the other room and smiling in their faces.   :dead: @fake yall just be immature about shit. Scotty said monique was fake because she didn't just HATE someone off RIP. That's not what being an adult is IMO.  If u can't learn how to navigate people without being so black and white then....... :plzstop:
You're not gonna love everyone and ur not gonna hate everyone.  Sometimes people fall smack in the middle and that's not being fake.  I've had encounters with people at work and we can be cordial later. That's not fake....... it's maturity  :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

And if l don't wanna deal with someone l don't have to. Call it immature all you want for not wanting to deal with certain people that l have negative vibes with. If l don't fuck with you, l have no reason to speak to you. Family. Friend. Co-worker. You don't exist to me. I'm being cordial by coexisting in the same space as you and not creating an issue. But ok!

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

Well let me clear something up. Im the one who mention shamari drinking which she did a lot of on rhoa. I know she hasn't been drinking here, i brought that up only in defense to things i said about her during her season on housewives. Without the liquor we would have got this Shamari on atl housewives, thats all i was saying. I apologize if that didn't come across. #ThePariah
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

ophababes.

Scott.

Whew! Everyone has a right to feel the way they do

Cowgirl

b7

Carlos is ready to mess. Swipe through for each artist:

He asked which one do ya'll wanna see on Encore 👀

ophababes.

Quote from: Saving All My Rigs on July 26, 2021, 04:12:55 AM
Carlos is ready to mess. Swipe through for each artist:

He asked which one do ya'll wanna see on Encore 👀

vbvvvvvccccccc not tynisha keli

this was my MESS

:gorlonfire:

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾 on July 25, 2021, 10:07:19 PM
Well let me clear something up. Im the one who mention shamari drinking which she did a lot of on rhoa. I know she hasn't been drinking here, i brought that up only in defense to things i said about her during her season on housewives. Without the liquor we would have got this Shamari on atl housewives, thats all i was saying. I apologize if that didn't come across. #ThePariah

none of your comments made any sense bby
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"