The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

That's too many nonBlavk women.

I suggested Tiffany Evans and Karina Paisan some pages back.

There need to be a few older women from the 90's who fell off but still got it.  Most of the women he suggested are complete unknowns from the 2000's.  :udontlookok:

ophababes.

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 26, 2021, 05:58:52 AM

There need to be a few older women from the 90's who fell off but still got it.  Most of the women he suggested are complete unknowns from the 2000's.  :udontlookok:

!!!!!!

ssw4919

andre 3000

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 26, 2021, 05:58:52 AM

I suggested Tiffany Evans and Karina Paisan some pages back.

There need to be a few older women from the 90's who fell off but still got it.  Most of the women he suggested are complete unknowns from the 2000's.  :udontlookok:
ffccccccccccc

Not him tryna gentrify the mess already

i smell a flop

Cowgirl

He didn't post those videos. He commented underneath the post, no?

Gilgamesh.

The show def needs more structure, contract the girls to avoid walk-offs, daily dance & studio sessions, personal trainer and more scenes with them getting to know each other.  All that tea Niv' shrared with Kandi should have happened on the show. 

Young

Quote from: Mack on July 24, 2021, 10:21:02 PM
Quote from: Young on July 10, 2021, 12:20:25 PM
Sndbdbdbdbd

I literally just made an Encore playlist with all my fav hits from the Queens

But personally for me it's:

1. Nivea
2. Cherish
3. Total
4. 702
5. Danity Kane
6. 3LW
7. Blaque (I need to get into their album tbh)

For me it is:

1) Nivea
2) Danity Kane
3) 702
4) Cherish
5) 3LW
6) Blaque
7) Total

wow wow wow

Nivea is Queen huh

Young

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 26, 2021, 08:52:35 AM
The show def needs more structure, contract the girls to avoid walk-offs, daily dance & studio sessions, personal trainer and more scenes with them getting to know each other.  All that tea Niv' shrared with Kandi should have happened on the show.

!!!!!

shouldn't just be fighting and arguing through every episode

Nonchalantboi

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 26, 2021, 07:26:57 AM
Not Christina Milian trying to slide in the comments.

N

I would live for her to be on the show...she has a good pen game, underrated albums, also a producer of sorts she would be good for the show....talented flop self  :ohwow:

🔥🔥🔥

andre 3000

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 26, 2021, 08:52:35 AM
The show def needs more structure, contract the girls to avoid walk-offs, daily dance & studio sessions, personal trainer and more scenes with them getting to know each other.  All that tea Niv' shrared with Kandi should have happened on the show.
Not u throwing in a personal trainer

y'all r pure mess

Cowgirl

nxnxnncncnfn

Yea, they should have to maintain a certain weight too or else they get kicked out of the house.

bby ddy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 25, 2021, 02:59:40 PM
Not disliking a girl because she doesnt wanna argue and take sides :omf:

I don't expect Shamari to be messy because that's not her tea. I just think she needs to speak out more for the greater good of the group. Whether it's calling out unfairness, pushing her group mates to work harder or just being peacemaker sometimes. Editing is doing her no favors because they're  making her out to be a mute and low key messy. Viewers are starting to call her fake. It didn't help when Misha and Irish called her a floater either.

Vonc2002

Yea, I don't think that's how most people are seeing her. I think if that's ur take away then ur immature, sorry.  There's already too much conflict in the house and another loud mouth added to the equation wont help.  Yall wanna argue then go head,  I'm good
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

bby ddy

Pam and Nivea didn't argue but weren't mute either. You can address issues that will ultimately affect you in an adult-like manner. 

Vonc2002

Nivea ultimately let the shit get to her, had a fckn meltdown, and left. Pam is a whole confused dyke in turmoil about people even touching her, so neither of them are great examples imo. Shamari is kii'ing, cool, and collected the entire time and that's her fckn right. Shes not mute at all.  When there was sumn she wanted,  she had no issue pretty much TAKING exactly what she wanted.  The other shit is stupid and childish and she doesn't need to weigh in on.  And her becoming a part of the yelling wont help in them reaching their ultimate goal. I stand by what I said.  People be immature asf.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw