The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

And shamari looks GOOD in everything they put her in.  I thought both of the twins were out of shape but I think it was FALLON that actually looks ok
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Freemala Harris on July 29, 2021, 12:39:36 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on July 29, 2021, 12:13:38 PM
Exactly.  It's like they talk around issues instead of saying what they were informed by production.

Someone called out the twins just want their production credits/royalties.

Not dude asking if Pam wants a church robe or turtleneck.  :dead:

dddddd that stylist was a shady fag
mdmxnncncnnnccn

Aren't they all? :unsure:

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

RAY7

Its hilarious watching Kiely trying to take charge lately
she talked to the choreographer alone, and he stylists. then starts carrying this pen & pad like shes writing important stuff
and "OMG guys what am I gonna do? we have to re-record vocals!" :dead:

Cowgirl

Quote from: RAY7 on July 29, 2021, 12:42:38 PM
she talked to the choreographer alone, and he stylists. then starts carrying this pen & pad like shes writing important stuff
mmccnxxnxjxnjjhhchhcc

A fckn mess!

Vonc2002

I wanna say that felisha is overreacting with the kosine shit but tbh ive never been in these environments so this shit is completely foreign to most of us. Maybe it looks small to us but what he did to her he really WOULDN'T do to a nigga in the studio. I know the industry is very Male driven so she may be completely valid in everything shes saying. When u think about it none of the girls are really taking issue with her having that issue. They just moreso take issue with how shes  always aggressive with it. None of them have actually said shes wrong for how she feels and I think that speaks volumes
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 29, 2021, 12:40:15 PM
And shamari looks GOOD in everything they put her in.  I thought both of the twins were out of shape but I think it was FALLON that actually looks ok
I think its the big wigs and baggy tracksuits they wear all the time
Fallon looked super skinny in the confessional with the afro

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on July 29, 2021, 12:44:28 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 29, 2021, 12:40:15 PM
I think its the big wigs and baggy tracksuits they wear all the time
Fallon looked super skinny in the confessional with the afro
!!!!!!!
I was gonna say this too. They wear oversized clothes

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 29, 2021, 12:43:25 PM
I wanna say that felisha is overreacting with the kosine shit but tbh ive never been in these environments so this shit is completely foreign to most of us. Maybe it looks small to us but what he did to her he really WOULDN'T do to a nigga in the studio. I know the industry is very Male driven so she may be completely valid in everything shes saying. When u think about it none of the girls are really taking issue with her having that issue. They just moreso take issue with how shes  always aggressive with it. None of them have actually said shes wrong for how she feels and I think that speaks volumes
I don't necessarily think she's overreacting because King definitely seems chauvinistic and like he doesn't respect women nor does he need their "help" or opinion. He seemed threatened that they were in there doing their thing.

RAY7

well also there usually arent 2 producers doing their own versions of a song though for him to do that
Tim would not be doing the same song with Rodney etc this is causing conflict

bby ddy

Quote from: RAY7 on July 29, 2021, 12:42:38 PM

Then when she was in bed on the verge of tears over the girls leaving. Like give us dramatics niece.  :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Planet Her on July 29, 2021, 12:46:21 PM
I don't necessarily think she's overreacting because King definitely seems chauvinistic and like he doesn't respect women nor does he need their "help" or opinion. He seemed threatened that they were in there doing their thing.
Yea he is mildly chauvinistic as well but I think alot of men are and dont even realize it. We're in a professional setting and I'm your equal. Dont dont sweetheart,  baby girl, etc to me. Men do that to women and dont even realize its completely diminishing and condescending.  And he DID kinda talk down her version of the song, meanwhile her versions seem to be what the girls actually like. I get what STray said too tho. I dont know, I'm just coming in and adding my input on shit, so dont get so bent outta shape without atleast first giving me the courtesy of saying HEY, we like this song as is or sumn

Cowgirl

Quote from: RAY7 on July 29, 2021, 12:51:09 PM
well also there usually arent 2 producers doing their own versions of a song though for him to do that
Speaking of, I can see Rodney being the same way in the studio. That's why he and Brandy don't really get along. That and she fucked his cousin instead of his fat ass.

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on July 29, 2021, 12:51:09 PM
I dont think they were supposed to be there in a songwriting/producing capacity but they took that on. If u watched Carlos kings live, he did say that no music would've been done without the twins tho. They were INSTRUMENTAL so that's why I think there's some truth to the kosine is useless narrative, because they shouldn't have even had to deal with that. Why didnt he just bring his own songs and shit and there couldve been options? We been working on shit while you weren't here PLUS u have songs and we can pick and choose which ones we want. Maybe there wasnt enough time but idk