The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalonso.

Nnn. Not cherish and shamari being in a group called Blueprint 

f
d
d

Aalonso.

Like Incant hear Jay Leno "please welcome.... BLUEPRINT!"

it has no ring and is kinda corny. I mean Jay had Blueprint. Then there's Pinkprint. The whole thing is just referenced entirely too much as it is. Blueprint!

Young

Quote from: Planet Her on July 30, 2021, 10:59:42 AM
Quote from: Young on July 30, 2021, 10:23:37 AM
Shamari seems to be excited about Blueprint and the music that's coming

She wants to tour with the group too
I can see them touring together with their original group/individual songs and then doing Encore songs together. Sounds cute

ssw4919

Quote from: L0NZ. on July 30, 2021, 01:02:42 PM
Like Incant hear Jay Leno "please welcome.... BLUEPRINT!"

it has no ring and is kinda corny. I mean Jay had Blueprint. Then there's Pinkprint. The whole thing is just referenced entirely too much as it is. Blueprint!

ssw4919

They should have called it Phoenix or something to do with them being hasbeens trying it again.

Vonc2002

Quote from: L0NZ. on July 30, 2021, 01:01:35 PM
Nnn. Not cherish and shamari being in a group called Blueprint

f
d
d
They're the blueprint of THIS show. They literally are setting the standard and everyone else will follow.  It actually works.........too bad the blueprint is a lil FUCKED
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

Quote from: L0NZ. on July 29, 2021, 10:00:36 PM
Irish is delusional. Meelah carried you bby. She can stop with this "I've done a lot in this industry"

Someone argued me up and down about this in my comments on YT. Talking shit about LeMisha and Irish being the reason that there is a 702 which is a moot point because Meelah was the sound

Aalonso.

Quote from: Scott. on July 30, 2021, 01:22:07 PM
Irish is delusional. Meelah carried you bby. She can stop with this "I've done a lot in this industry"
and Irish being the reason that there is a 702

:uhh: :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: L0NZ. on July 30, 2021, 01:23:24 PM
Quote from: Scott. on July 30, 2021, 01:22:07 PM
and Irish being the reason that there is a 702

:uhh: :dead:
Well it was THEIR group 1st

Young