The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

I mean, say what u want about the twins, but one thing I like about them is that if the other girls bring ideas to the table musically, they're actually pretty receptive to it and will work it in to the project. Its when u have nothing to contribute but complain and whine about shit that they take offense and get defensive about their work, cause they doing a majority of the work. As forced as the gospel mess is, I think its kinda necessary for Pam to kinda feel fully connected to at least 1 song. 

Cowgirl

The twins' talent made the show tbh If the songs were awful, the show wouldn't be worth watching as much as it is.

Cowgirl

BrandonBranlee

I'm fine with the gospel song. I will prob listen to it once and thassit, but birds eye view is the song I'm hoping turns out well. Now I'm intrigued to see how Kiely fits into this group musically. It might be a mess but I'm invested in it haha

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Annie

I think there's also a chance her husband won't approve of her joining the group..and she's just telling all these stories to convince herself not to do it. Pure speculation but at the start of the season she looked ready to sing some songs.. I know she felt tempted to cross the line from 'creative director' to artist. She wants it more than she tells us. She is probably just sacrificing the dream because she is thinking about her baby and husband. 

/.\

Annie

We don't know what her intention was when she was recording the Last Chance pilot. She probably wanted to join the group, maybe had some uncomfortable scenes that never aired and then Carlos made her creative director. 

/.\

Annie

This format feels different..it's basically D Woods taking charge and creating this group. Kiely probably expected to take that role.

I would have loved to see Melody..I think hearing Melody in the studio would have been so entertaining. She's got a great voice but I miss those wild adlibs.

/.\

ophababes.

Quote from: Annie on August 08, 2021, 08:43:31 AM
I think there's also a chance her husband won't approve of her joining the group..and she's just telling all these stories to convince herself not to do it. Pure speculation but at the start of the season she looked ready to sing some songs.. I know she felt tempted to cross the line from 'creative director' to artist. She wants it more than she tells us. She is probably just sacrificing the dream because she is thinking about her baby and husband.

FadedEnvy

I feel like Kiely is lowkey trying to sell the public on the idea that she's perfectly happy with being the flop memeber of 3LW  because she gets clowned about that all if the time "never wanted to dew it, had to be convinced!". I'm not buying it.

Pam looked mighty nervous when the choreographer mentioned not eating seafood. :plzstop:

Freemala Harris

I'm screaming tho

Cherish + two backup singers

These calculating ass twinstresses eliminated everyone else like dominoes 

I have to admire their evil