GODler Perry demands 2nd autopsy on nephew who died in prison.

Started by herbie, February 29, 2020, 05:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

herbie

February 29, 2020, 05:49:50 PM Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 05:50:38 PM by still....pretty
It has since been confirmed that there's no foul play involved but,
King ain't playing fucking games. :justabit:

Tyler Perry orders second autopsy for nephew that died in prison

Tyler Perry is looking further into the recent death of his nephew.

The 50-year-old actor took to Instagram on Thursday to share that he has ordered a second autopsy on his nephew after initial results indicated that he died by suicide.

In the post, Perry explained that his nephew, Gavin Porter, shot and killed his biological father, Perry's brother-in-law, and was sentenced to 20 years in prison.

"Call me naive, but it was my hope that after serving his time, really reflecting, showing much remorse, and asking God for forgiveness, that he would have been able to come work for me," said Perry. "Where he would join all the other former inmates that work for me and turn his life around, just as they have. But that day will never come."

"Three days ago, I got the horrible news that he allegedly committed suicide in prison," Perry continued. "I say allegedly because, unfortunately, our criminal justice system and prisons have been notorious for cover ups and/or getting it wrong."

The actor explained that he has hired Dr. Michael Baden to perform a second autopsy and is expecting results soon.

"I want to be clear that we are not a family of conspiracy theorists, and we want to believe that there was no foul play, just as the sheriff stated publicly," Perry stated.

A rep from the Union Parish Sheriff's Office spoke to TMZ and said: "There is an active investigation at the prison's request. We are currently awaiting the results of an autopsy. The initial investigation did not suspect foul play. We are also conducting an investigation into the fight which occurred earlier and Porter's involvement in that incident."

Bentley. HARRIS!

CHOKE

QuotePerry explained that his nephew, Gavin Porter, shot and killed his biological father, Perry's brother-in-law, and was sentenced to 20 years in prison.

Stopped reading after that tbh.  :-/

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Dr Naomi Campbell

Wonder if he ever found out about that man that vanished into thin air

Zankou.

Quote from: Choke'MEnt on February 29, 2020, 06:21:25 PM
QuotePerry explained that his nephew, Gavin Porter, shot and killed his biological father, Perry's brother-in-law, and was sentenced to 20 years in prison.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: zanny on February 29, 2020, 06:31:07 PM
Quote from: Choke'MEnt on February 29, 2020, 06:21:25 PM

im sorry but fnfjdndjfjjdjdjr

Who fucking CARES.

they should've given him the electric chair

BAPHOMET.