Brandyyyyyyy vvvvvcvvv;

Started by leftout, July 03, 2016, 11:39:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FINE.

Quote from: Kadeem. on July 03, 2016, 01:52:00 PM
Quote from: FINE. on July 03, 2016, 01:47:49 PM
Quote from: Kadeem. on July 03, 2016, 01:46:16 PM
Quote from: TAE! on July 03, 2016, 01:29:15 PM
This isn't cute. Girl EVERY negative comment doesn't need a response.

!!!

I kinda wanna SMACK ha.  Girl,  you ain't Azealia or Rih.  This ain't cute for you or your brand.   :uhh:
ch don't get banned sis
U how know the girls are

She's above the mess is all I'm saying.  *le sigh*

Sovereign.

July 03, 2016, 01:57:30 PM #61 Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 01:58:34 PM by Kadeem.
BITCH you have a Grammy,  title role of TWO sitcoms, JUST came off of a highly successful International tour, had a successful run on Broadway last year. How can peasants get you RILED 24/7? Help me out,  Kwee'.  :uhh:

I've kept hush about it because even I believed that she had a right to stand up to the bullies,  but now it's uncontrollable & embarrassing.  And we didn't need to know about your goddamn drama with Keisha & Shay.  Drag them bitter hoes behind closed doors. 

Wtv

Quote from: Myron on July 03, 2016, 11:49:15 AM
Ok.. This is getting tired.

Bran.. Stop replying back.

!! its not cute anymore. I think Bran has too much free time lately, because if she was really busy, recording, meeting producers and the like, she would be on a whole different state and energy to waste time on instagram comments.

Hope she starts recording again pretty soon. Like next week or something, lol

♛MANNY♛

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Scott LeBeau on July 03, 2016, 01:58:14 PM

!! its not cute anymore. I think Bran has too much free time lately, because if she was really busy, recording, meeting producers and the like, she would be on a whole different state and energy to waste time on instagram comments.

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

H.#.G.*.Z

Rxxf

Quote from: Kadeem. on July 03, 2016, 01:57:30 PM
BITCH you have a Grammy,  title role of TWO sitcoms, JUST came off of a highly successful International tour, had a successful run on Broadway last year. How can peasants get you RILED 24/7? Help me out,  Kwee'.  :uhh:

I've kept hush about it because even I believed that she had a right to stand up to the bullies,  but now it's uncontrollable & embarrassing.  And we didn't need to know about your goddamn drama with Keisha & Shay.  Drag them bitter hoes behind closed doors.

I know. I know.
:-/
BRANDY

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on July 03, 2016, 01:24:10 PM
I'm crying at the thought of ghan removing her oxygen mask to peck out this message  :plzstop:
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

H.#.G.*.Z

Lazarus

Quote from: Scott LeBeau on July 03, 2016, 01:58:14 PM

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

♛MANNY♛

4 fucking k

Quote from: Mo on July 03, 2016, 01:50:17 PM
I just want Brandy to be ok. Somebody should talk to her. Where is her dad? Awwwww! :'(

Don't get banned sis :stressed:

But yea where are her parents :stressed: sis seems so lost. I got goosebumps when she was chatting all slow with that doll in her arms. These gors think its so FUN! CLAPBACK QUEEN! but I'm concerned

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on July 03, 2016, 12:27:07 PM
If Rih came into mess though

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
the thing is Rih really does love and adore sis
the person to respond if any, should've been Rih

it's just corny to go around saying you're somebody's fave :plzstop:

H.#.G.*.Z

Monika

Brandy, stop replying to these holier than thou mofos! Got God perched in their bios, but you see them wishing harm on Brandy!

Also, dusty ass fanbases who have heard Brandy sing for years got the nerve to say she can't sing. They mad?

I don't like that Brandy responds to these people, but she gets so much hate!
Yahudah

Cowgirl

Vonc2002

Quote from: BENTLEY! on July 03, 2016, 02:09:10 PM
Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on July 03, 2016, 12:27:07 PM
If Rih came into mess though

the thing is Rih really does love and adore sis
the person to respond if any, should've been Rih

it's just corny to go around saying you're somebody's fave :plzstop:
Yea,  i wish she would stop that
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw