Previous topic - Next topic

ReVon

Boomz

Quote from: Bodak Shit on October 19, 2023, 10:56:14 PM

"My love always! xoxo!
Signed, The Dahl 💋❤️"

Zmnsndndndndjdsn
I love Afro

And yes, there is truly no place like Bsource. The kii's you get here, you can't get anywhere else on the internet

Cowboy Nine

Cowboy Nine

It really is a community of sorts.

Love (most of) y'all 💙

Kalifornia.

October 20, 2023, 01:10:39 PM #19 Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 01:35:42 PM by Kalifornia.
This place has definitely helped me to laugh through some very hard times. I've also learned a lot here over the years.

I appreciate just hanging out with y'all and having this community. An online dysfunctional family of sorts. ❤

JCJ 🪐

Buss' and this random one-sided beef with the board has me yelling  :plzstop:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on October 20, 2023, 04:55:37 AM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on October 20, 2023, 01:05:25 AMi remember luke was in charge and he went crazy and is locked guantanamo bay  now
What, really? :guys:

no but  he SHOULD BE

he was going off the rails for awhile. then  one day we came to the board and instead of brandys pic in the front instead it had a letter saying he spent to much time on brandy and he has better things to do and get your ducks in a row. basically a 30 day eviction notice.  BOARD went crazy

I think afro or someone tried to get the board from him to take it over but that white devil said NO.  then thats when brandys horizon was born. a little history for yall

BussyNBoots

Quote from: JCJ on October 20, 2023, 01:11:26 PMBuss' and this random one-sided beef with the board has me yelling  :plzstop:

I've had it with these hoes trying me
Love, Peace, Blessings and cheers to the truth prevailing over all evil...

BussyNBoots

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on October 20, 2023, 01:25:35 PM
Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on October 20, 2023, 04:55:37 AM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on October 20, 2023, 01:05:25 AMi remember luke was in charge and he went crazy and is locked guantanamo bay  now
What, really? :guys:

no but  he SHOULD BE

he was going off the rails for awhile. then  one day we came to the board and instead of brandys pic in the front instead it had a letter saying he spent to much time on brandy and he has better things to do and get your ducks in a row. basically a 30 day eviction notice.  BOARD went crazy

I think afro or someone tried to get the board from him to take it over but that white devil said NO.  then thats when brandys horizon was born. a little history for yall

Thanks historian
 :damselindistress:
Love, Peace, Blessings and cheers to the truth prevailing over all evil...

M-Rocka

We are one big dysfunctional ass family. I love y'all crazy asses, y'all make me happy when I'm feeling down and I appreciate you guys a lot for making my day.

Especially over the years when I lost my parents and you guys put y'all differences aside and banded together to just love on me. :stressed:

opha lipa

October 20, 2023, 02:52:22 PM #25 Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 02:53:05 PM by ivorian oph
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 20, 2023, 02:49:23 PMWe are one big dysfunctional ass family. I love y'all crazy asses, y'all make me happy when I'm feeling down and I appreciate you guys a lot for making my day.

Especially over the years when I lost my parents and you guys put y'all differences aside and banded together to just love on me. :stressed:

king

:sistas:  :stressed:
think i'm gonna fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

opha lipa

October 20, 2023, 02:52:39 PM #26 Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 02:56:59 PM by ivorian oph
Quote from: STUNNA GOD on October 20, 2023, 12:47:32 AMIt genuinely is a sisterhood

:stressed:

!!!

i only load my mess wit salt bullets when i'm popping a few off at u bby

:stressed:
think i'm gonna fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 20, 2023, 02:49:23 PMWe are one big dysfunctional ass family. I love y'all crazy asses, y'all make me happy when I'm feeling down and I appreciate you guys a lot for making my day.

i didnt know that! sorry for your loss

M-Rocka

Quote from: ivorian oph on October 20, 2023, 02:52:22 PM

king

:sistas:  :stressed:
BBY!!!!!!  :sistas:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on October 20, 2023, 02:53:16 PM

i didnt know that! sorry for your loss
Thank you bby. This was 2010 & 2012 respectively, it was a very emotional trying time for me and my family and I got on here as an outlet.

I still scream when Lew posted that Smokey Robinson song from The Temptations movie and the whole board just lashed him, but he was coming from a good place. No malice at all. :plzstop: