Terrence J on his lightskin move, Perfect Match: "I am not that light"

Started by throwintheTAL, March 10, 2016, 11:30:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AIDS!

Abcd

This doesn't deserve a thread. Black people need STOP making this a issue.

MAY

Quote from: ? on March 10, 2016, 02:08:30 PM
Nothing wrong with a film full of light skins. I mean if you wanna see Dark Skinned films go watch the multiple slave movies being released

:diddraispoot:

Inject My Lips

Why would he even bring up his complexion?  Black men don't deal with colorism for the most part, its black women who are being erased!  All of the women in his film are mixed race or Latina, why didn't he speak on that?

Zankou.

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 10, 2016, 02:36:34 PM
Nothing wrong with a film full of light skins. I mean if you wanna see Dark Skinned films go watch the multiple slave movies being released

:diddraispoot:

ds

Marg'

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: sumcatbroad on March 10, 2016, 11:30:17 AM

start @ 2:54

He didn't even address the issue and now I'm definitely not going to see this tragedy, that will flop inevitably :kii: Nigga, all the main characters are LIGHT and BRIGHT, and it was a strategic decision. fCK you, faggot!

I definitely already noticed that. But I'm hoping and thinking it's not on purpose. He doesn't strike me as the Ice Cube / Dr. Dre type.

Vonc2002

:uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: ? on March 10, 2016, 02:27:26 PM
n

How am I not here for blacks when light skinned individuals are black people too.
This is true too. I wish y'all would stop this whole color thing tho. Is this really how y'all live y'all lives? Like walking around the street categorizing people
light black, caramel black, white person
It's kinda weird imo
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RekeRig

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 10, 2016, 03:18:02 PM
Quote from: ? on March 10, 2016, 02:27:26 PM
n

How am I not here for blacks when light skinned individuals are black people too.
This is true too. I wish y'all would stop this whole color thing tho. Is this really how y'all live y'all lives? Like walking around the street categorizing people
light black, caramel black, white person
It's kinda weird imo
!!!! n

I just don't ..  care :dead: very strange

RekeRig

s

What

RekeRig

Quote from: Abcd on March 10, 2016, 02:31:32 PM
This doesn't deserve a thread. Black people need STOP making this a issue.
its definitely an issue lol just look at the comments

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪