RayJ tries clearing up rumors on Wendy (video)

Started by b7, December 04, 2019, 04:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Sovereign. on December 05, 2019, 01:36:48 AM
I'll never get over Wendy being shady some weeks ago congratulating Brandy on her Grammy nod and then asking the audience have they ever heard the song. :kii: I had to kii damn myself. :plzstop:
:dead: sssss

That wasn't really shade to me. She didn't know any of Lizzo or Billy Eilish songs either. she's out of the loop

b7

What made me scream was her not knowing what "best performance" means sdddf

"Where'd she perform it?"

She acknowledged Queen's unmatched voice tho
:blessed:

Sovereign.

December 05, 2019, 01:44:42 AM #17 Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 01:44:58 AM by Sovereign.
CJJJDJDJDJDJKVJVVKKV Yeah Wendy be out of the loop. But Rig you know it was slightly charged. It's all love though.

b7

"Not sure where she performed it ...  but congrats"!

sddddfff

KingDavid

Why does she act like that ? Oh I'm scared of you  :uhh: Oh I don't want to hug you I'd rather wash my hands in boiling hot water like  :plzstop: how is this behavior going to solve anything ? William is disgusting in her superior ways smdh I would have walked right off that fucking stage! I see why her husband looked elsewhere ! She's a bitch !! :plzstop: :dead: :dead:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: KingDavid on December 05, 2019, 03:23:32 AM
Why does she act like that ? Oh I'm scared of you  :uhh: Oh I don't want to hug you I'd rather wash my hands in boiling hot water like  :plzstop: how is this behavior going to solve anything ? William is disgusting in her superior ways smdh I would have walked right off that fucking stage! I see why her husband looked elsewhere ! She's a bitch !! :plzstop: :dead: :dead:

asdvb

Queen is just extra. She's been like that since the radio days.

KingDavid

Quote from: Kalifornia. on December 05, 2019, 03:10:35 PM
Quote from: KingDavid on December 05, 2019, 03:23:32 AM

asdvb

Queen is just extra. She's been like that since the radio days.

She's despicable!! 

b7

Sdddffffffg

Wendy was being lighthearted. I'm sure she gave Ray a hug during the commercial break 

Kalifornia.

She LOVES Ray. I honestly think she has a thing for him.

Sovereign.

At one point, Whitney and Ray were a thing. Never forget. 

Kalifornia.

She used to kinda swoon over him back in the 'For the Love of Ray J' days.

Kaeli.