Brandy is so quiet...

Started by MoToThE, October 11, 2015, 09:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

asdfghjkl

mnmn,mh 6k missing young? nnnnnnnnnnnnnn

MoToThE

Quote from: Angel In Disguise on October 11, 2015, 02:53:21 PM
I sympathize with the folks who are only fans of her music.  It's got to be rough.

:plzstop:

Wtv

yesterday I thought that the main problem here was Dj Camper. He was the one to reveal Brandy was going to release an EP. If he wouldnt have said it, we wouldnt know until her team would actually announce it.
So... he should have kept his mouth shut until her team decided to announce by themselves

MoToThE

October 12, 2015, 07:10:07 AM #213 Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 08:37:25 AM by MoToThE
Quote from: Glock on October 11, 2015, 05:21:09 PM
Quote from: MoToThE on October 11, 2015, 02:28:03 PM
People willbe like

"i don't like this!"

"Is this how her album will sound?"

"Flooooop, booooooooo!"

i can see it now. The hate will be real. People can be so evil.
Girl u made this damn thread
Ur so damn fickle and it annoys me..
Always getting pissed when people kick real shit but wanna be the first to call shade and mess..

U knew this thread would bring these type of sentiments
Ur annoying

i'm not a fickel fan at all. I love Brandy, an i'm very happy for her. I enjoy all this stuff she's doing. I loved her in The Game andi watched every damn show. I wish i could have seen here in Chicago. Now i'm waiting on Zoe Moon which many of you seem to not like already. I'm proud of Brandy. I'm a long time huge fan and have been one for 20 something years. So don't come at me with that fickel shit. I am not the one.

Also, i don't make this thread so prople can drag Brandy. I wasn't even really talking about the EP. I was talking about her not really been on instgram, and just being silent PERIOD!

Get off me man with that fickel stuff. You got prople always ready to jump ship when Brandy doesn't release on time, and i'm the fickel one?

it's you! Don't come for me no more MOFO! Use the ignore button broooo! Lol

Admin

Palladium

Bish

October 12, 2015, 11:01:56 AM #216 Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 11:04:01 AM by Bish
Quote from: MoToThE on October 12, 2015, 07:10:07 AM
I wasn't even really talking about the EP. I was talking about her not really been on instgram, and just being silent PERIOD!

She is not obligated to post on social media every day. It must be draining for her and other artists to keep ya'll satisfied.

I love Brandy but I couldn't give a shit about her social media updates- da fuck? :butim16robert:

Rihanna put out an album each year for 7 years in a row and people are complaining about her new album being out yet. Some fans are just too entitled and dependent.

BigDawg

H

She is human, let her breathe for a second lol

Bentley!

Quote from: Bish on October 12, 2015, 11:01:56 AM

Rihanna put out an album each year for 7 years in a row and people are complaining about her new album being out yet. Some fans are just too entitled and dependent.
!!!!!

the Beyonce and Ciara fans are beyond PRESSED  :plzstop:

every Rih fan I know is chilling, that girl worked her ass off for the fans and slayed, they need to have a life as well.

MoToThE

Quote from: Bish on October 12, 2015, 11:01:56 AM
Quote from: MoToThE on October 12, 2015, 07:10:07 AM
I wasn't even really talking about the EP. I was talking about her not really been on instgram, and just being silent PERIOD!

She is not obligated to post on social media every day. It must be draining for her and other artists to keep ya'll satisfied.

I love Brandy but I couldn't give a shit about her social media updates- da fuck? :butim16robert:

oh girl, it's cool. I'm good over here.  :-D

GLOCK

Quote from: Tijobr on October 12, 2015, 06:57:58 AM
yesterday I thought that the main problem here was Dj Camper. He was the one to reveal Brandy was going to release an EP. If he wouldnt have said it, we wouldnt know until her team would actually announce it.
So... he should have kept his mouth shut until her team decided to announce by themselves
brandy did post about it on her nextbrandyblog  :uhh:

RekeRig

Vent in here if u want lol!

Drag away

Miranda

the posts COULD have been about bran tho.

RekeRig

n

for sure in the last era's and mess. give her a chance now

she's been working her ass off. the silence isn't cute but some of the comments are overboard

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: RIG on October 12, 2015, 02:39:06 PM
n

for sure in the last era's and mess. give her a chance now

she's been working her ass off. the silence isn't cute but some of the comments are overboard
are bans about to be handed out ?