Started by Lazarus, March 10, 2024, 03:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

daydream

not GODni posted up in the bodega

Mnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnj

is GREASEni back? :ohwow:

Marilyn

Quote from: Amazing on March 10, 2024, 04:22:05 PMDid she hit even one note?

At the majority of her performances the sound system is always way too loud for her voice. She looks amazing though.

BetterAngels

Quote from: Marilyn on March 10, 2024, 07:28:51 PM

At the majority of her performances the sound system is always way too loud for her voice. She looks amazing though.

This is so true.  When I saw her, this was the same problem. Everyone kept complaining about how they couldn't hear her.  I wonder what that's about.

BruceTruMusicFan

These 90's artist just annoy me these days. I used to stan so hard for these women, but lately it's like they don't want to work. They go on big stages and shimmy and walk off. I need Patti to mentor them, because they could still  make a mark in their 40s and 50s.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

ophababes.

Marilyn

Quote from: BetterAngels on March 10, 2024, 08:02:39 PM

This is so true.  When I saw her, this was the same problem. Everyone kept complaining about how they couldn't hear her.  I wonder what that's about.

Fans have been complaining for years that she's inaudible, the band overpowers her, she relies on the crowd to sing along too much instead of singing herself, she keeps the mic away from her mouth for too long, she takes long TALKING breaks that nobody wants to hear, etc. I love her but whew.

daydream

Quote from: Marilyn on March 11, 2024, 05:03:43 AM
Quote from: BetterAngels on March 10, 2024, 08:02:39 PM

Fans have been complaining for years that she's inaudible, the band overpowers her, she relies on the crowd to sing along too much instead of singing herself, she keeps the mic away from her mouth for too long, she takes long TALKING breaks that nobody wants to hear, etc. I love her but whew.
g. G g g ggnnvnfvnnfnfnvnfn

Ack! Relaxed goddess