Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Bsource is satantic
Kingdom Hearts 3 is never coming
Jane is a legal U.S citizen

fedswatchin

Quote from: TEXASbama on July 10, 2017, 10:52:03 PM
Quote from: BowDown on July 10, 2017, 10:47:34 PM
Some guys my friends and I knew had bottle service and she happened to be in the VIP section within feet of us the whole night. She had other people with her but she didn't interact much with them for some reason and just kinda danced to herself. I went to use the downstairs bathroom and as I was walking back up the stairs, she was walking down, gave me a really nasty stare and expected me to move out of her way. I didn't so she pushed my shoulder, my heel slipped, and I almost fell backwards.
:dead: :dead: :dead:

It's NYC so the staircase was obviously narrow but she had room but decided that everyone else should move to accommodate her.
ncndndjhdhffhfhf

Bitch you shoulda Scarlett takes a tumbled down those stairs and sure her Barbadian ass

fedswatchin

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvfffvvv

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: OwnIt on July 10, 2017, 10:55:34 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on July 10, 2017, 10:52:03 PM
Quote from: BowDown on July 10, 2017, 10:47:34 PM
Some guys my friends and I knew had bottle service and she happened to be in the VIP section within feet of us the whole night. She had other people with her but she didn't interact much with them for some reason and just kinda danced to herself. I went to use the downstairs bathroom and as I was walking back up the stairs, she was walking down, gave me a really nasty stare and expected me to move out of her way. I didn't so she pushed my shoulder, my heel slipped, and I almost fell backwards.

It's NYC so the staircase was obviously narrow but she had room but decided that everyone else should move to accommodate her.
ncndndjhdhffhfhf

Bitch you shoulda Scarlett takes a tumbled down those stairs and sure her Barbadian ass

:plzstop:

And I would've fallen out and made a scene had I been sober!

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 10, 2017, 10:57:33 PM
Damn, Rih is such a STAR :ohwow:
She really is tho, that's why it didn't really bother me.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Talentless self. :uhh:

fedswatchin

Bow, I'm mad at you tbh

the fact that you ain't take that to COURT

GRAND

I own 3 copies of every ci cd
I'm relationship oriented
I've been arrested multiple times

Vonc2002

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on July 10, 2017, 11:02:22 PM
3 copies of every ci cd
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

4 fucking k

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on July 10, 2017, 11:02:22 PM

#1 is a lie  :ohwow:

fedswatchin

Quote from: KhoiZan on July 10, 2017, 11:05:53 PM
oh wait so we have to guess which one is the lie?

sd,sd,ds,

oh i thought it was in a particular order... two truths and one lie
:dead: afro plea

fedswatchin

GRAND

Faggots

How dare you think I'm a damns criminal