Wendy Williams Comes For Ashanti Again

Started by Lazarus, December 05, 2017, 02:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

December 05, 2017, 11:50:54 PM #78 Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 11:51:05 PM by Kaeli.
Quote from: AYR on December 05, 2017, 07:12:05 PM
Quote from: XXX. on December 05, 2017, 07:06:56 PM
Damn!

It appears QUEENdy
where is Bran? I thought this about TRANdy not Queendy
n

were you just looking for an excuse to type ?Trandy? and not get banned for it

Gekkouga

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 05, 2017, 03:24:08 PM
She's so disgusting. As a "woman" ud think she'd try to empathize. This bitch always putting somebody down. So because ain't nobody buying her music, she deserves to have money thrown on her?

FadedEnvy

Well the obvious differences in their celebrity status aside.

Ashanti was not only performing her lapdance in a more risque stripper-esque costume than Beyonce,  she was also performing in a small hole in a wall club type venue that had virtually no distance or barrier between her and her audience.

To top it off she was doing that segment with a backdrop in the form of a jumbo screen LITERALLY playing a video of a stripper on a pole with stacks of money being thrown at her. Plus i'm also pretty sure Bee's act didn't include grabbing the guys d*ck. 

Its not an issue of one performance being more wrong morally than the other. I personally have no issue with either, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see why Ashanti's audience would feel more comfortable throwing money onstage at her as if she were a stripper, than an audience watching at Beyonce giving a diet lapdance while wearing a ball gown, in arena that holds 20k+ people.

RAY7

Quote from: FadedEnvy on December 06, 2017, 05:48:38 AM

Ashanti was not only performing her lapdance in a more risque stripper-esque costume than Beyonce,  she was also performing in a small hole in a wall club type venue that had virtually no distance or barrier between her and her audience.

To top it off she was doing that segment with a backdrop in the form of a jumbo screen LITERALLY playing a video of a stripper on a pole with stacks of money being thrown at her. Plus i'm also pretty sure Bee's act didn't include grabbing the guys d*ck. 

Its not an issue of one performance being more wrong morally than the other. I personally have no issue with either, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see why Ashanti's audience would feel more comfortable throwing money onstage at her as if she were a stripper, than an audience watching at Beyonce giving a diet lapdance while wearing a ball gown, in arena that holds 20k+ people.
when has Beyonc? done a lap dance in a ball gown?

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: AYR on December 06, 2017, 08:44:25 AM

That's all you got from that?

Gilgamesh.

December 06, 2017, 09:00:49 AM #84 Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 09:01:19 AM by Gilgamesh.
I'm still Team Ashanti on this but Faded has a point I guess.

BAPHOMET.

The feminist crew really got stomped out in here.

XXX.

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 06, 2017, 09:05:34 AM

The feminist crew really got stomped out in here.

DAMN!

Faded paused "Where My Girls At?" on all these gors iPods and kinda laid down the law in here. LMFAO!

FRANCE

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 06, 2017, 09:00:06 AM

dddd right. PERFECTLY SAID. Ashanti and Beyonce's performances were TOTALLY different. If u have a video of strippers dancing as a backdrop with money being thrown at them and ur kinda doing the same thing on stage, u cant be mad if ppl do the same thing to u. In fact, u should expect it and collect dem 1s.

XXX.

Quote from: Franc' on December 06, 2017, 09:08:50 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 06, 2017, 09:00:06 AM

dddd right. PERFECTLY SAID. Ashanti and Beyonce's performances were TOTALLY different. If u have a video of strippers dancing as a backdrop with money being thrown at them and ur kinda doing the same thing on stage, u cant be mad if ppl do the same thing to u. In fact, u should expect it and collect dem 1s.

JDJJDJFnnjjddDDDddddddd