Not this bitch popping up outta nowhere to present an Award. Cody... come here.

Started by BAPHOMET., December 05, 2017, 09:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

Quote from: XXX. on December 06, 2017, 11:10:43 AM
God, I love Beyonc?!  This brought me so much damn joy!

I can't even explain it! :oof:

QuoteRacists go bonkers after Beyonc? surprises Kaepernick with Ali Legacy Award

Beyonc? surprised free-agent quarterback Colin Kaepernick with Sports Illustrated?s Muhammad Ali Legacy Award ? and online racists lost their minds.

The magazine recognized Kaepernick for his personal sacrifice after taking a knee during the national anthem to protest police brutality and systemic racism, which has seemingly cost him a job in the NFL.

?Colin took action with no fear of consequence or repercussion, only hope to change the world for the better,? the singer said while presenting the award. ?To change the way we treat each other ? especially people of color. We?re still waiting for the world to catch up. It?s been said that racism is so American that when we protest racism, some assume we?re protesting America.?

Kaepernick?s on-field protest has been taken up by other NFL players, which has drawn the ire or President Donald Trump and his supporters.

This further proves Ray point a whilst back! Beyonce is everybody's favorite "nigger" until she reminds them she's a "nigger".  :kii:

Genesis

This was so random, but epic

Kap is an amazing role model, just like Bey :stressed:

b7

Quote from: XXX. on December 07, 2017, 03:52:39 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on December 07, 2017, 03:46:58 PM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 07, 2017, 03:21:31 PM
fkfjkfdjfdkfjd @ her trying to dress normal and this backpack

undercover! :kii: ok Cathrine Jones
ndndnncncncncngng she might wanna at least change the hair  :dead: INGRID tried it

JDJFNNDFNDKFDKKpppppdpdffdfFFFFFFFFFFF  Not 'grid!
ghghhhhhhhfjfjfhffng

XXX.

Quote from: Saeed. on December 07, 2017, 05:05:00 PM
Quote from: XXX. on December 06, 2017, 11:10:43 AM
God, I love Beyonc?!  This brought me so much damn joy!

I can't even explain it! :oof:

QuoteRacists go bonkers after Beyonc? surprises Kaepernick with Ali Legacy Award

Beyonc? surprised free-agent quarterback Colin Kaepernick with Sports Illustrated?s Muhammad Ali Legacy Award ? and online racists lost their minds.

The magazine recognized Kaepernick for his personal sacrifice after taking a knee during the national anthem to protest police brutality and systemic racism, which has seemingly cost him a job in the NFL.

?Colin took action with no fear of consequence or repercussion, only hope to change the world for the better,? the singer said while presenting the award. ?To change the way we treat each other ? especially people of color. We?re still waiting for the world to catch up. It?s been said that racism is so American that when we protest racism, some assume we?re protesting America.?

Kaepernick?s on-field protest has been taken up by other NFL players, which has drawn the ire or President Donald Trump and his supporters.

This further proves Ray point a whilst back! Beyonce is everybody's favorite "nigger" until she reminds them she's a "nigger".  :kii:

That's pretty much all black people in entertainment.

BAPHOMET.

Cody I get what you were saying about how hairstylist refer to things but.... Neal is def' saying this is Beys natural hair.

BAPHOMET.

:loose2when: its the exact same. Only thing not natural is her current hair color

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

LOONA.