Nicki tricked fans into $90 Tidal subscription

Started by Sinpool, August 15, 2018, 09:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalonso.

Quote from: red skin on August 15, 2018, 11:24:55 PM
The bottom line is that the entire "the reason doesn't matter" angle is bull. It definitely matters because it clearly bothered you when I presented the reasoning behind the charting.

But, common sense tells me that it's charting because of Notorious airing.

Well common sense tells ME that there's another variable in play based on the fact that her old albums never charted like this the other 8 times the movie aired.

Now that really sounds logical.

Aalonso.

And you cant "present a reason behind the charting" because you dont KNOW the reason behind the charting. My reaction is towards you trying to downplay Kim, not because of some nonsensical theory youre conjuring

LOONA.

Aalonso.

The actual, real, and TRUE bottom line is that Kim is charting, and I'm celebrating that. In this thread, and in the other one. Regardless of anything.

This other mess youre yapping about..... bye.

Aalonso.

Opposites Attract.

n

Not Drais rushing to post this fraudulent mess. I'm pissy.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Aalonso.

Quote from: red skin on August 15, 2018, 11:39:52 PM
Common sense tells me that BET actually has a month dedicated to hip-hop which has the movie running non-stop. As in, more than usual. I watch BET all the time and have literally seen it over and over, within the past week.

Common sense also tells me that Biggie charting at the exact same time as Shim this month is no coincidence.

What number is Biggie hun

Kim has 2 albums in the Top 40

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Aalonso.

Quote from: red skin on August 15, 2018, 11:42:34 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on August 15, 2018, 11:40:54 PM
The actual, real, and TRUE bottom line is that Kim is charting, and I'm celebrating that. In this thread, and in the other one. Regardless of anything.

This other mess youre yapping about..... bye.
I'll be sure to mirror that attitude that next time you go on and on about Foxy.

You cant cuz shes never charting again

yummy

Lonz is in this bitch lashing left and right

Jesus

LOONA.

So Nicki "stans" are blind and dumb?     

:omf:

Aalonso.

Quote from: red skin on August 15, 2018, 11:44:28 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on August 15, 2018, 11:43:51 PM
Quote from: red skin on August 15, 2018, 11:39:52 PM
Common sense tells me that BET actually has a month dedicated to hip-hop which has the movie running non-stop. As in, more than usual. I watch BET all the time and have literally seen it over and over, within the past week.

Common sense also tells me that Biggie charting at the exact same time as Shim this month is no coincidence.

What number is Biggie hun

Kim has 2 albums in the Top 40
It doesn't matter though, does it?

It's just "yap". lol So we can move along now.

Oh its definitely YAP because this is challenging Biggies involvement in your theory, not boasting about Kim.

I see her. I dont see Biggie, like you keep claiming. So show me.

Aalonso.