Nicki.. it’s time to have a baby and retire sis

Started by Plastic., July 08, 2019, 07:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Blackpantha

Nicki knows very well her grip on they industry is beginning to come undone. So now she is humbling her ass so the fall won't be as hard for her. In my opinion it's a little too late. 
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Aalumeci.

Quote from: i stan 4 Tyler on July 08, 2019, 07:57:36 PM
Quote from: Cheetah. on July 08, 2019, 07:54:33 PM
Why would she be hurt when compared to her rap girls before them, 10 years into their career they wasn't even charting at all. Y'all do the absolute most like she's the only artist to underperform or if this is even her first song she's released to underperform
Ultimately Nicki won't see anything typed in this thread.

Sle is right. Opinions on here don't matter, they're unsolicited and won't be seen by the filthy rich person or company you're chatting about.

Just sit back and eat your food. :udontlookok:

Moot. The same opinions are seen in the form of articles and tweets though, to which the filthy rich person responds in fumes

Jon

Aalumeci.

Girl cut it. Nicki stay fuming out at opinions that "don't matter" from people less rich whether it's "on here" on Twitter, or billboard.com. You can't diminish the impact they have sorr. Never see! Too rich! Don't care!

Vonc2002

Quote from: L0NZ. on July 08, 2019, 08:20:53 PM
Girl cut it. Nicki stay fuming out at opinions that "don't matter" from people less rich whether it's "on here" on Twitter, or billboard.com. You can't diminish the impact they have sorr. Never see! Too rich! Don't care!
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalumeci.

When I say Megashit dropped 72 spots this week she'll see it in another form and cry just the same. That's what am getting at. 

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 08, 2019, 08:24:10 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on July 08, 2019, 08:20:53 PM
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw