Nicki.. it’s time to have a baby and retire sis

Started by Plastic., July 08, 2019, 07:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

July 08, 2019, 08:33:04 PM #45 Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 08:36:24 PM by FlowerBomb
Quote from: L0NZ. on July 08, 2019, 08:12:04 PM
Quote from: i stan 4 Tyler on July 08, 2019, 07:57:36 PM
Quote from: Cheetah. on July 08, 2019, 07:54:33 PM
Why would she be hurt when compared to her rap girls before them, 10 years into their career they wasn't even charting at all. Y'all do the absolute most like she's the only artist to underperform or if this is even her first song she's released to underperform
Ultimately Nicki won't see anything typed in this thread.

Sle is right. Opinions on here don't matter, they're unsolicited and won't be seen by the filthy rich person or company you're chatting about.

Just sit back and eat your food. :udontlookok:

Moot. The same opinions are seen in the form of articles and tweets though, to which the filthy rich person responds in fumes
didn't she just type up a whole essay a couple of days ago about a supposed piece that was coming out?
And what happened when that other article came out and she set her brain dead stans on that girl, and then called that one journalist girl ugly and stuff then ultimately got her fired from her job because she said Nicki needed to act her real age and make age appropriate music
:udontlookok:
:guys:

Cowgirl

Quote from: L0NZ. on July 08, 2019, 08:28:57 PM
When I say Megashit dropped 72 spots this week she'll see it in another form and cry just the same. That's what am getting at.
Kim couldn't even see the top 100 let alone receive a 70-spot drop.

yummy

FlowerBomb

Quote from: EXPENSIVE DICK on July 08, 2019, 08:29:13 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 08, 2019, 08:24:10 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on July 08, 2019, 08:20:53 PM
Girl cut it. Nicki stay fuming out at opinions that "don't matter" from people less rich whether it's "on here" on Twitter, or billboard.com. You can't diminish the impact they have sorr. Never see! Too rich! Don't care!
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
unowat

FlowerBomb

When I say Megashit dropped 72 spots this week she'll see it in another form and cry just the same. That's what am getting at.
:plzstop:

Aalumeci.

Quote from: BowDown on July 08, 2019, 08:34:33 PM
a 70-spot drop.

:kii:

Vonc2002

Im sorry but not 72 fckn spots. :plzstop:
Y all remember I was amongst the first to declare this bitch was DONE done? Lolz
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalumeci.

Kaeli.

Aalumeci.

Girl whatever mess you're on today, do it with whoever criticized you about it  :uhh:

Vonc2002

Quote from: L0NZ. on July 08, 2019, 08:51:59 PM
Girl whatever mess you're on today, do it with whoever criticized you about it  :uhh:
I'm SCREAMING! The way afro be so butt hurt about some mess
Sle SAID!
Take that up with him. The song dropped 72 spots and we're laughing bout it in hea
:udontlookok:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002