Physical & Mental abuse is a motherfucker :stressed:

Started by Kaeli., September 27, 2019, 03:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingDavid

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Plastic.

Imagine letting Biggie fucking Smalls ruin ur self esteem

best selling female rapper of all time

Bentley. HARRIS!

s

Biggie did that to her?

I always thought it was the pressures and sexualization of the hip hop industry.

Navyman

Do you not know how psychology works? An ugly troll with a cent to his name can fuck up your mental if your not aware and let them.

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on September 27, 2019, 05:14:53 PM
s

Biggie did that to her?

I always thought it was the pressures and sexualization of the hip hop industry.
wasn't he always comparing her to faith?
Or maybe I got that bit wrong

yummy

I wonder how how it feels for her to constantly be reminded of what she used to look like when people are giving backhanded compliments about she "used to be" pretty

you niggas gon send sis running right back to the operating table

:udontlookok:

Kaeli.

Kaeli.

Quote from: animmai. on September 27, 2019, 06:11:26 PM
I wonder how how it feels for her to constantly be reminded of what she used to look like when people are giving backhanded compliments about she "used to be" pretty

you niggas gon send sis running right back to the operating table

:udontlookok:
dm,nLFJFKLA

I always wonder how she's gonna explain to her daughter why mommy used to look like that

ssw4919

September 27, 2019, 08:10:25 PM #14 Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 08:10:39 PM by ssw4919
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on September 27, 2019, 05:14:53 PM
s

Biggie did that to her?

He beat tf out of her, as well as another later bf who broke her nose.  Biggie was always comparing her to his lighter-skinned women, Faith and Charli Baltimore.