Bran was feelin' it

Started by Kaeli., October 03, 2019, 10:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrewBabyLove

This would've been a nice video if they just cut every dance scene out. You could see the forced sexy in her face and that wardrobe in those scenes did worse than nothing for her shape. Every other scene she slayed. 

Buy The Stars✨

i loved this video i dont see any issues with .. queen served SEX.. it also wasnt meant for US release. it was a  UK release only.  and the UK gorls were ok with it and the song did well there i think 

jtwoeleven

When she tries to give SEX, she holds her mouth open like she's catching flies. Did that on dwts too. I just wished she looked more comfortable.

HUGO

She can give a natural sexy like the last era. It wasn't forced. This wasn't it visually. At all

^

Annie

That era was something else, first that vibe cover and those photoshoots in a bikini on an island. What were they trying to do?  :cmereddy: :freewilly:

/.\

Harlem

Oh this video.... first off she needed Fatima to choreograph this video as she was able to catch Timbaland beats flawlessly...

And sis needed a jungle, safari or shot this in the streets of New York with different looks... like the beat gave BIG and the video should've did the same too... I really wish Dave Meyers did all of the Afrodisiac videos

Quote from: Annie on October 04, 2019, 05:06:10 AM
That era was something else, first that vibe cover and those photoshoots in a bikini on an island. What were they trying to do?  :cmereddy: :freewilly:
They let Kanye fuck up the original vibe
^

Harlem

Still can't believe they didn't drop I Tried after WIS2U... all that talk that it was the 3rd single smh

wizzy

Quote from: 89 on October 03, 2019, 11:04:48 PM
they coulda left this one in the vault
cxvvvvvvvvvvvvv
yeaaaa...

Ulysses

The dancing makes me cringe a bit, but I love this song 

Harlem

I'm surprised they approved this too, didn't Kelis go through like 2 video shoots of Milkshake before the final version.... Bran def should've did the same lol

wizzy

Quote from: Harlem on October 04, 2019, 09:17:02 AM
I'm surprised they approved this too, didn't Kelis go through like 2 video shoots of Milkshake before the final version.... Bran def should've did the same lol
that was what they came up with after 2 other shoots of Milshake?

brocka4life

Never got into this song. The video is awful.

HUGO

Quote from: Annie on October 04, 2019, 05:06:10 AM
first that vibe cover

Kween got on all fours and showed the girls she could be a freak

:plzstop: