Niggers are stupid, I'm sorry

Started by tigernathan, December 28, 2015, 03:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldagger

Ok, and what are you doing besides running your fingers about a flop like Monica flopping? SMh the hypocrisy.

tigernathan

Quote from: Bulldagger on December 28, 2015, 09:04:35 PM
Ok, and what are you doing besides running your fingers about a flop like Monica flopping? SMh the hypocrisy.

You clearly didn't get the point, faggot. Not mixing Bsource with Social Justice warriors on Twitter. You know what...

Bulldagger

Quote from: imaan. on December 28, 2015, 09:07:03 PM
Quote from: Bulldagger on December 28, 2015, 09:04:35 PM

You clearly didn't get the point, faggot. Not mixing Bsource with Social Justice warriors on Twitter. You know what...

Girl shut up. Like I said, what are you and the other tired ass fags doing besides arguing about irrelevant flops like R Kelly and Monica? Don't speak on it if you're not doing shit to combat it.

tigernathan

Quote from: Bulldagger on December 28, 2015, 09:09:30 PM
Don't speak on it if you're not doing shit to combat it.

You're retarded as fuck. Lame ass troll.

Bulldagger

Quote from: imaan. on December 28, 2015, 09:11:34 PM
Quote from: Bulldagger on December 28, 2015, 09:09:30 PM
Don't speak on it if you're not doing shit to combat it.

You're retarded as fuck. Lame ass troll.

Retarded and proud by your definition. At least I don't spend my time going over a flop's resume all day. Girl good fucking bye with your fake justice of the peace ass. Trying to come down on somebody like you got your machete ready to go. Your faggot ass ain't gon' do shit but jack your dick and forget all about it.

tigernathan

Quote from: Bulldagger on December 28, 2015, 09:20:32 PM
At least I don't spend my time going over a flop's resume all day. Girl good fucking bye with your fake justice of the peace ass.

Justice of peace?  :plzstop: You clearly didn't get the point, diseased faggot cause I'm far from that. And all you do is battle it out with random faggs on here. Hacking accounts and trolling. You're pathetic.

AIDS!