Rihanna on the SuperBowl: “I just didn’t wanna be a sellout”

Started by b7, October 09, 2019, 02:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Abuse of Power on October 09, 2019, 09:25:46 PM
Quote from: Troye Stormborn on October 09, 2019, 09:22:34 PM
well  im curious what are your prerequisites for being able to perform???

just based on billboard stats

ciara as 9 billboard TOP 10 singles on the hot 100 and TWO number 1 hot 100 singles

shakira has 1 number one hott 100 single  and 4 top 10s.

so based on that alone ..she is more qualified than shakira
8 Top 10 and 1 #1

right lol my mistake

Zankou.

You'll be dead and stinking waiting for that hun 

ciara doesn't have any solo hits. She ain't performing at no damn super bowl. Y'all are crazy 

Buy The Stars✨

so because she has a LOT of hits that arent solo she can never be allowed to perform ??  she has as many hits as shakira .. solo or not 

to quote you 

are you SERIOUS ??  

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: WinglessAngel. on October 09, 2019, 09:31:15 PM

ciara doesn't have any solo hits. She ain't performing at no damn super bowl. Y'all are crazy
ssssssssssssssssssss

well I really hope I don't scroll and see anybody bold enough to even suggest that

the girl's last booking was the Washington State Fair

and that was on the side stage mess next to the rodeo

Buy The Stars✨

October 09, 2019, 09:38:07 PM #140 Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 09:38:30 PM by Troye Stormborn
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on October 09, 2019, 09:35:55 PM

ssssssssssssssssssss

well I really hope I don't scroll and see anybody bold enough to even suggest that

the girl's last booking was the Washington State Fair

and that was on the side stage mess next to the rodeo

and the last time TWEET was on a stage aaliyah was still alive OOP

Zankou.

I'm not about to argue with a nigga that thinks Someone should just "get over" their house burning down.  I'll leave you to your delusions hun 

MelMel

Vonc2002

Quote from: Abuse of Power on October 09, 2019, 09:24:11 PM
Hey guys

we can leave the Ci talk with the C's lol
Please tell him to stfu because for one ciara doesnt have 2 #1 singles. Do we need to further tear down his posts? Tell him to mind his business before ci becomes a casualty of war
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

:plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: WinglessAngel. on October 09, 2019, 09:38:13 PM
I'm not about to argue with a nigga that thinks Someone should just "get over" their house burning down.  I'll leave you to your delusions hun

yall love to take everything i say out of context and literally dissect everything i say to make it more than what it is.

i said ....

if my house burned down i would be ok cause I would rather have my life and escape the fire.  i just see the glass half full and you see it half empty.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 09, 2019, 09:40:33 PM
Quote from: Abuse of Power on October 09, 2019, 09:24:11 PM
Hey guys

we can leave the Ci talk with the C's lol
Please tell him to stfu because for one ciara doesnt have 2 #1 singles. Do we need to further tear down his posts? Tell him to mind his business before ci becomes a casualty of war

you already do dissect everything i do so keep going lolz ...but  i was one off  :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on October 09, 2019, 09:42:42 PM
Quote from: WinglessAngel. on October 09, 2019, 09:38:13 PM
I'm not about to argue with a nigga that thinks Someone should just "get over" their house burning down.  I'll leave you to your delusions hun

yall love to take everything i say out of context and literally dissect everything i say to make it more than what it is.

Out of context? That's what u said.  :dead:

yummy

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on October 09, 2019, 09:29:24 PM
Quote from: WinglessAngel. on October 09, 2019, 09:24:28 PM
Shakira is a global superstar. Are you serious :uhh:

ArE YoU SeRiOuS

gorl

the superbowl is an american show that caters to americans ...

all i am saying is ciara is qualified and you will deal lolz she will perform one day

the super bowl airs in over 150 different countries around the world and shakira has toured many of those countries on her numerous world tours

ciara kinda doesn't compete or measure up, hence why you NEVER see her being mentioned in these type of convos anywhere other than this god forsaken board

get a fuckin grip
:udontlookok:

Vonc2002

Quote from: animmai. on October 09, 2019, 09:47:08 PM
Quote from: Troye Stormborn on October 09, 2019, 09:29:24 PM
Quote from: WinglessAngel. on October 09, 2019, 09:24:28 PM
Shakira is a global superstar. Are you serious :uhh:

ArE YoU SeRiOuS

gorl

the superbowl is an american show that caters to americans ...

all i am saying is ciara is qualified and you will deal lolz she will perform one day

the super bowl airs in over 150 different countries around the world and shakira has toured many of those countries on her numerous world tours

ciara kinda doesn't compete or measure up, hence why you NEVER see her being mentioned in these type of convos anywhere other than this god forsaken board

get a fuckin grip
:udontlookok:
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
This nigga be SO outta fckn touch