fedswatchin

Can anybody imagine a a Monica superbowl tho

bbbbbbvvvvffv

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 09, 2019, 09:40:33 PM
Quote from: Abuse of Power on October 09, 2019, 09:24:11 PM
Hey guys

we can leave the Ci talk with the C's lol
Please tell him to stfu because for one ciara doesnt have 2 #1 singles. Do we need to further tear down his posts? Tell him to mind his business before ci becomes a casualty of war
Now Nick can drag now lmao

He just needed a fact check he good

Rxxf

BRANDY

Ulysses

Some of you are completely oblivious to reality. Shakira is WAY bigger of an artist than a Ciara. I mean, more than DOUBLE her album sales. Actually, nearly triple. I don't think Shakira has ever even had an album in the states debut at #87 and stay on the chart for only one week. Not even her damn Spanish albums loooool

Vonc2002

Quote from: Ulysses on October 09, 2019, 10:22:08 PM
Some of you are completely oblivious to reality. Shakira is WAY bigger of an artist than a Ciara. I mean, more than DOUBLE her album sales. Actually, nearly triple. I don't think Shakira has ever even had an album in the states debut at #87 and stay on the chart for only one week. Not even her damn Spanish albums loooool
:guys:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

We can turn this into another J. lo lashing thread if need be 

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

Let's not get too sidetracked in here. Rihanna is socially conscious and a champion for what's right.  She's THAT girl
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

f

not BACKING Shaun FRAUD she's not. Just shut up. We can start lashing her and all her ignorance over the years if you want? 

BAPHOMET.

CHOKE

Has it been discussed that even at her peak Rih was being passed over before she got woke  :ermm:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: The Mad Choke on October 09, 2019, 11:40:30 PM
Has it been discussed that even at her peak Rih was being passed over before she got woke  :ermm:
like.....  :disgusted: maybe the girls need to be reminded she got passed over for Katy Perry.