Sy?rai is so smart and beautiful. talks about her weight and gives sound advice

Started by b7, February 22, 2018, 02:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUGO

Oh wait. When I went to Italy their skin looked so dingy and yes they did have yellow teeth. I thought maybe it was because every fucking one and their mama smoked

LiiVE

Quote from: Vibrant on February 23, 2018, 11:03:46 AM
ddddd It is

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2015/12/16/jokes-on-us-american-teeth-are-as-bad-as-british-teeth-study-says/?utm_term=.a4944c1f88ee

and also I think Americans correlate healthier teeth to whiter teeth and all their dental products are loaded with hydrogen peroxide (whitening agent), and in Europe our products are limited to less than 1%
:receipts:

Vonc2002

Quote from: HUGO on February 23, 2018, 11:10:20 AM
Europeans have bad teeth?

:plzstop:
Yes. I have guessed someone is from London just because of how their teeth looked.  It's not even that their bad all the time.  The shape is distinct a bit too
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Quote"[And] our results showed that Americans do not have better teeth than the English," he added. "In fact, they had significantly more missing teeth, and inequalities in oral health were much worse in the U.S. compared to England."

https://www.webmd.com/oral-health/news/20151216/are-british-teeth-really-worse-than-american-teeth#1

:nowgorl:

GRAND

Quote from: Vibrant on February 23, 2018, 11:17:56 AM
Quote"[And] our results showed that Americans do not have better teeth than the English," he added. "In fact, they had significantly more missing teeth, and inequalities in oral health were much worse in the U.S. compared to England."

https://www.webmd.com/oral-health/news/20151216/are-british-teeth-really-worse-than-american-teeth#1

:nowgorl:
QuoteThe study is published in the Dec. 16 issue of BMJ

This bias mess

:receipts:

Rxxf

Cousin, you still acting up in here? Lol. Kii. :ohwow:

Weight can be affected by many things: lifestyle, activities, age, the endocrine system and genetics.  And it?s all individualized.

Everyone?s perspective is valid.
:ohwow:
BRANDY

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: glock on February 23, 2018, 10:08:52 AM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on February 23, 2018, 09:04:48 AM
Quote from: glock on February 23, 2018, 08:53:46 AM
Gyn faggot
Create another thread
I don?t want to sacrifice this bby for the sake of lashing u

Far from a fag, be thankful you got keys to type that on cause you'de NEVER say that to my face.

The fact that you would even have to stop yourself from lashing a CHILD for shits and giggles on the net shows your character.

Your point was at best flawed and at worst stupid as fuck. Deal
faggot my point fucking stands

big bad wolf!
I would eat ur pussy ass alive
When I said I didn?t want her sacrificed it had nothing to do with lashing her
I know where I?m at and I understand that she?s a child..
I don?t need a kii..
She clearly sees an issue and she is addressing it
But to say that it?s her fathers fault is fucking stupid
And to brush it off like genetics is the reason why someone gains weight is very ignorant and fucking elementary

Eat right and your body will reflect that

Bitch

Yeah...you dumb

I never said it was ALL her fathers fault. A member mentioned genetics and you lashed out asking "R U her doctor...R U in her circle?"! I simply wanted to know if you were.

I guess not, cause you never answered the questions. Which makes your theory no more fact than anyone else's. If you don't know her personally or her Dr. who the fuck are you to suggest she is that size from sitting all day eating Cheetos.

Vonc2002

Gyn is really in here fuming.  The girl is big and it damn sure ain't because she eats salads all damn day. Glock was in here trying to be nice about it but let's call a spade a damn spade. Yea, some people have a harder time not gaining weight than others but it all comes down to diet and lifestyle, which was glock's point. Gtfoh :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

anyone want some Popeyes?

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 23, 2018, 11:34:59 AM
Gyn is really in here fuming.  The girl is big and it damn sure ain't because she eats salads all damn day. Glock was in here trying to be nice about it but let's call a spade a damn spade. Yea, some people have a harder time not gaining weight than others but it all comes down to diet and lifestyle, which was glock's point. Gtfoh :dead:

Here you come...

R u her Dr?

R u in her circle?

Can you answer if he is?

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 23, 2018, 11:01:03 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 23, 2018, 11:00:44 AM
Quote from: Vibrant on February 23, 2018, 10:59:13 AM
Quote from: glock on February 23, 2018, 10:10:50 AM
Just like y?all teeth over there..
If u girls focused on that y?all shit wouldn?t be so damn fucked up..

But lemme guess
That?s genetics too, huh?
hhhhhhh
That's actually a false stereotype  :dead:

it is?
sddddddssdddddddd
dddddddddssssssssssdsd

Vonc2002

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on February 23, 2018, 11:38:01 AM

Here you come...

R u her Dr?

R u in her circle?

Can you answer if he is?
I don't need to be a doctor to understand how calories and food work in relation to weight, fool. It's cute how y'all are giving her this "predisposition to being BIG" but I'm not for it.  A teenage girl ain't 200+ lbs simply because her daddy is heavy. She put her work in for that.  I'm a grown ass man and that girl is bigger than me.  Issa problem. Address what's real and save the rest.

GLOCK

!!!!

:plzstop:
These fucking enablers
Like someone said this is honestly something we don?t discuss and we sweep under the rug
Change the lifestyle habits and the physical appearance will follow suit

These girls are pissed tho.. sorry but we?re discussing it because she made it a topic to discuss

This is more about large people than her anyway tbh
Gyn must be a fat ass faggot I?m thinking