M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Yeah rocko put her through it
Can't believe she let him nut inside of her

GLOCK

And who stays engaged for 10 years +

GLOCK

Had Jarvis stayed alive ..
I wonder what music she wouldve made

AIDS

yeah having an ugly ass man cheat on your with multiple ugly ass strippers has to really kill your self esteem. She kinda touched on it a bit in her breakfast club interview

Young

Quote from: MARS. on August 28, 2017, 09:55:57 AM
yeah having an ugly ass man cheat on your with multiple ugly ass strippers has to really kill your self esteem. She kinda touched on it a bit in her breakfast club interview

!!!

I loved the transparency in that interview

I really love her as a person

But yeah WOO! Rock tore her DOWN

AIDS

Quote from: Young on August 28, 2017, 10:00:50 AM

!!!

!!!!

I've been disgusted with her musically since 2010 but I still love her as a person

tarot

being cheated on kills your spirit. it also kills the cheater even though they don't realize it until later.

Young

August 28, 2017, 10:05:27 AM #2320 Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 10:06:28 AM by Young
Quote from: MARS. on August 28, 2017, 10:02:00 AM

!!!

!!!!

I've been disgusted with her musically since 2010 but I still love her as a person

Cccccvvvvvvvvv

!!!!

Few cute songs here and there but that's it

Style wise I'm JUST now starting to be slayed

And although impressed here and there; I haven't LIVED for her vocally since TBIM

Young

tarot

Quote from: Young on August 28, 2017, 10:05:27 AM
Quote from: MARS. on August 28, 2017, 10:02:00 AM

!!!

!!!!

Cccccvvvvvvvvv

!!!!

Few cute songs here and there but that's it

Style wise I'm JUST now starting to be slayed

And although impressed here and there; I haven't LIVED for her vocally since TBIM

omg. young... you've change a bit, lil' bro. i'm using the newfound acceptance. love mon, btw.

b7