M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keepitreal

March 17, 2018, 11:21:40 PM #4515 Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 11:22:55 PM by Keepitreal
I been thinking this for a while but ima just go Ahead and say it...I?m getting really annoyed as a fan..like the drop the beat thing she still hasn?t posted or talked about...fans don?t even know what it?s for is it for the album the single or what...and she stay promoting/posting other people but code red barely got any post smdh..it?s like I be wanting the best for her but she don?t be doing her part...she need to be prepared before she start a era...make sure your budget straight ect DON?T half work..smh she stay doing that like ?oh I just done performed at a award show time to get back to my babies?...in this business you gonna have to be away from your family for awhile sometimes..before she start another era she need to spend as much time with them as possible because unfortunately most likely if u wanna have a successful era u gonna have to work your ass off and your gonna have to be away from your family..shit shannon understands he was just over seas..and she definitely got too many yes people on her team...she?s always been a ?I said no and that?s it? type of person she need people who gonna break her out of that...I hope she do better this era smh...

Young

March 17, 2018, 11:25:27 PM #4516 Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 11:26:00 PM by Young
Drop the beat is for another artist

Not for her
She explained it on The Chew

She?s just giving someone a chance to get a real studio session and recording on her

It?s something she?s doing to give back.

She?s working on the album .
The way she?s been getting gigs and things before her era starts has me real excited for this next era.

Now that RCA is no longer in the picture , I?m excited for what?s to come

Keepitreal

Quote from: Young on March 17, 2018, 11:16:13 PM
Quote from: Keepitreal on March 17, 2018, 11:13:10 PM
I really want some choreo this era In a video..

!!!!!!!

She can kill it if she wants
it seems since people got on her case about her not being able to dance in everytime tha beat drop video she been skeptical since  :plzstop:

Young

Sssssss
She definitely lets people get in her head

Keepitreal

Quote from: Young on March 17, 2018, 11:25:27 PM

Not for her

She?s just giving someone a chance to get a real studio session and recording on her

The way she?s been getting gigs and things before her era starts has me real excited for this next era.

oh shit never mind   :dead:  I can say with these looks I hope the music matches up..she definitely have what it takes for a comeback...she needs to come back while people feeling her tho..her fashion got her a lot of attention

Young

Quote from: Keepitreal on March 17, 2018, 11:28:46 PM

Not for her

oh shit never mind   :dead:  I can say with these looks I hope the music matches up..she definitely have what it takes for a comeback...she needs to come back while people feeling her tho..her fashion got her a lot of attention

!!!!

She really has been killing it and getting people to notice her

I feel like once the era starts she?s really gonna AMP it up
And like you said I hope the music matches. Would be the perrrrrfect comeback

Keepitreal

Quote from: Young on March 17, 2018, 11:32:01 PM
Quote from: Keepitreal on March 17, 2018, 11:28:46 PM

Not for her

!!!!

She really has been killing it and getting people to notice her

I feel like once the era starts she?s really gonna AMP it up
And like you said I hope the music matches. Would be the perrrrrfect comeback
yep and this may not come off in the best way but in one of those fans who want her on the charts so even if she gotta have some trap current  r&b leans let?s do that  :plzstop: I kinda want some club leans anyway

Young

Yeah I would looooove a Monica/Migos Mess

Mix substance with the new

Young

Monica and Drake
Monica and Nicki

She can come back with young fresh energy

Keepitreal

Scott.

Rxxf

Not for her

What label is she on now?
BRANDY

Scott.

March 18, 2018, 01:45:47 AM #4527 Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 01:46:09 AM by Scott.
And honestly, I'm over Monica having an "era" at this point of her career. I'll just fine with a great album because the older she gets, they gon try to shift her ass off to Urban AC like idiots.

Gekkouga

Quote from: Keepitreal on March 17, 2018, 11:21:40 PM
I been thinking this for a while but ima just go Ahead and say it...I?m getting really annoyed as a fan..like the drop the beat thing she still hasn?t posted or talked about...fans don?t even know what it?s for is it for the album the single or what...and she stay promoting/posting other people but code red barely got any post smdh..it?s like I be wanting the best for her but she don?t be doing her part...she need to be prepared before she start a era...make sure your budget straight ect DON?T half work..smh she stay doing that like ?oh I just done performed at a award show time to get back to my babies?...in this business you gonna have to be away from your family for awhile sometimes..before she start another era she need to spend as much time with them as possible because unfortunately most likely if u wanna have a successful era u gonna have to work your ass off and your gonna have to be away from your family..shit shannon understands he was just over seas..and she definitely got too many yes people on her team...she?s always been a ?I said no and that?s it? type of person she need people who gonna break her out of that...I hope she do better this era smh...