The Prancing Elites

Started by SUPREME, July 05, 2015, 10:49:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Stewie on July 05, 2015, 12:15:15 PM
Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on July 05, 2015, 12:11:23 PM
Quote from: Stewie on July 05, 2015, 11:47:44 AM
why is EVERY black gay guy on TV wearing makeup, high heel shoes, leggings..and trying to look like a woman?

starting to irk the hell outa me...we're not all like that

youre masc? :diddraispoot:

you're not racist?  :whatfuneralbill:

no im not hun but why did u ignore the original question? :omgwatshappening:

Treasure

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

why is EVERY black gay guy on TV wearing makeup, high heel shoes, leggings..and trying to look like a woman?

Those are the ones that need acceptance so I get it.

Herb.

Quote from: ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ on July 05, 2015, 08:53:22 PM

Those are the ones that need acceptance so I get it.
They're definitely not the only ones who yearn for or need acceptance.
There are many men, especially in our community, who fear rejection by their family members or loved ones, regardless of whether they are flamboyant individuals or not.

Needing acceptance isn't really what makes them different. Being strong, bold and proud of who they are, regardless of which area or function they're located at is what got them on television.
And it doesn't hurt that they're entertaining as well.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

No luv, you missed the entire point. A masculine gay is just like any other straight guy walking and roaming the streets. These fem guys are the ones being brutally attacked and gay bashed. They need to be mainstreamed and accepted but thanks for the essay luv bug.

Herb.

Acceptance is a broad term and you didn't explain exactly what you meant. Now that you spelled it out, I get it. But saying only flamboyant men need acceptance wasn't floating with me. I know masculine men who have plenty of issues with their sexual identity and the repercussions of revealing it to anyone. They need to, at the very least, feel an environment of acceptance for them to even consider sharing themselves.

That's why I said something. But again now that you elaborated I see your point.

Herb.

July 05, 2015, 09:07:43 PM #23 Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 09:08:46 PM by Herb.
Don't see the kii in that ...pretty sure there are people on this board or even in this thread dealing with that.
but haha lol

Stewie

Quote from: Herb. on July 05, 2015, 09:05:55 PM
Acceptance is a broad term and you didn't explain exactly what you meant. Now that you spelled it out, I get it. But saying only flamboyant men need acceptance wasn't floating with me. I know masculine men who have plenty of issues with their sexual identity and the repercussions of revealing it to anyone. They need to, at the very least, feel an environment of acceptance for them to even consider sharing themselves.

That's why I said something. But again now that you elaborated I see your point.

!! yes

yes to marg too after clarifying what you were tryna say

Herb.

Quote from: Stewie on July 05, 2015, 09:12:16 PM
Quote from: Herb. on July 05, 2015, 09:05:55 PM

!! yes

yes to marg too after clarifying what you were tryna say
Exactly.

I needed clarification on that mess as well. ssssss

Treasure

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪