The Prancing Elites

Started by SUPREME, July 05, 2015, 10:49:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

July 05, 2015, 09:36:11 PM #45 Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 09:36:22 PM by Herb.
Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on July 05, 2015, 09:34:57 PM
Quote from: ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ on July 05, 2015, 09:28:30 PM
Family isn't everything.

>>>><<<<

sure isnt
Are you angry with them or something?

Treasure

July 05, 2015, 09:37:04 PM #46 Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 09:37:38 PM by Chao
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFGBN

tha lady holdin tha mic givin a  :usureuok: to tha ppl walkin out

&#8743; &#8744; &#8745; &#8746;

Quote from: Herb. on July 05, 2015, 09:32:45 PM
Niggas need to stop looking for acceptance and start living life for themselves. My family doesn't know that I'm gay but I'm also not hiding it either. At the end of the day live life the best way possible for your own sanity and happiness. Family isn't everything.
You can't just expect people to say "fuck family I'm doing me". Family is one of the most important foundations of your life.

But maybe it's a case by case thing. I should only speak on how I feel. Let me correct myself. That is how I feel about family. I mean I'm not going to sit and have a three hour discussion with my father about how I love men :dead: but it's nice to know that regardless of what I choose to do, I have his support. And that it's factual, not something I probably would have. That's very very important to me. I mean he created me for crying out loud. :plzstop:

That's good for you and everything but at the end of the day. My parents are living and lived their life. I plan on doing the same so if they can't accept me for all that I am, I could give 0 fucks. I'm gonna do me. I'll still love them, and respect them but it's my life. I gotta love and cherish myself.

SUPREME

July 05, 2015, 09:38:30 PM #49 Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 09:38:39 PM by SUPREME
sdddddddddd

i only truly want(ed) acceptance from my best friend.

I feel like that's one type of relationship that is a true test of acceptance. probably wouldve hated everything if that bitch damned me to hell TBH.

family sometimes will say it's fine, but won't really truly accept it. they may only say they do because they love you.

SUPREME

Quote from: Chao on July 05, 2015, 09:37:04 PM

kjDSFJSDFKJFDKJKJFDKSJDKJSDFJSFDJKSDKJ

isn't this scene a kii

i had to make this thread

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Herb.

Quote from: ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ on July 05, 2015, 09:37:06 PM
Niggas need to stop looking for acceptance and start living life for themselves. My family doesn't know that I'm gay but I'm also not hiding it either. At the end of the day live life the best way possible for your own sanity and happiness. Family isn't everything.
You can't just expect people to say "fuck family I'm doing me". Family is one of the most important foundations of your life.

But maybe it's a case by case thing. I should only speak on how I feel. Let me correct myself. That is how I feel about family. I mean I'm not going to sit and have a three hour discussion with my father about how I love men :dead: but it's nice to know that regardless of what I choose to do, I have his support. And that it's factual, not something I probably would have. That's very very important to me. I mean he created me for crying out loud. :plzstop:

That's good for you and everything but at the end of the day. My parents are living and lived their life. I plan on doing the same so if they can't accept me for all that I am, I could give 0 fucks. I'm gonna do me. I'll still love them, and respect them but it's my life. I gotta love and cherish myself.
Well I'd assume that whether or not people are accepting, we are to still live our own lives, chase our aspirations and be individual adults. I don't think that was something I ever questioned.

Boomz

!!!

I haven't told my parents. Not because I'm afraid they won't accept it but because it ain't their fucking business. Luv them still.

Treasure

Quote from: SUPREME on July 05, 2015, 09:39:25 PM
Quote from: Chao on July 05, 2015, 09:37:04 PM

kjDSFJSDFKJFDKJKJFDKSJDKJSDFJSFDJKSDKJ

isn't this scene a kii

i had to make this thread

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
sssssssssssssssss

she knew tht was gon happ'n
thts y im screamin
tryna give a s'prise mess

SUPREME

aSDSADSDS

!!!!!!!

its just a bunch of men in cat suits

whats the problem, crowd of older african american christians?

:usureuok:

Quote from: Boomer on July 05, 2015, 09:40:11 PM

!!!

I haven't told my parents. Not because I'm afraid they won't accept it but because it ain't their fucking business. Luv them still.

!!!!

I have no doubt that when I finally decide to have the "Mommy, Pop Pop... I'm a faggot" conversation that my parents are gonna accept me. They ride out for me and all my siblings. My parents are conservative but they're still understanding and patient but like you said mind your business papa lls

Herb.

Quote from: SUPREME on July 05, 2015, 09:38:30 PM
sdddddddddd

i only truly want(ed) acceptance from my best friend.

I feel like that's one type of relationship that is a true test of acceptance. probably wouldve hated everything if that bitch damned me to hell TBH.

family sometimes will say it's fine, but won't really truly accept it. they may only say they do because they love you.
And that's what family is supposed to do IMO. Even if they have their own beliefs and reservations, creating that environment of tolerance is key. And being respectful or your decisions in life. And not trying to persuade you one way or another. That's their job.

And I agree, my best friend's input is crucial to me as well. I literally contact her before any big move I make. Not because I need her approval per se, but because I know she'll give me a balance between what I want to do and reality. That's her job as a best friend. Not to simply say "yassssssssssssssss" at every fucking thing I do or want to do. :dead: And I do the same for her.  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I love that woman :stressed:

Quote from: Herb. on July 05, 2015, 09:40:09 PM

Well I'd assume that whether or not people are accepting, we are to still live our own lives, chase our aspirations and be individual adults. I don't think that was something I ever questioned.

I only speak for myself. I don't know what go through the minds of others and neither do you luv.

Herb.

Quote from: ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ on July 05, 2015, 09:44:06 PM
Quote from: Boomer on July 05, 2015, 09:40:11 PM

!!!

!!!!

I have no doubt that when I finally decide to have the "Mommy, Pop Pop... I'm a faggot" conversation that my parents are gonna accept me. They ride out for me and all my siblings. My parents are conservative but they're still understanding and patient but like you said mind your business papa lls
Well that's the environment of tolerance and acceptance I was referring to. I'm glad you guys have it in your presence. So when and if you do decide to move forward in that aspect you're good.