Afro vs. Bsource Butch Queens (brought 2 u in part by Quality Valet?)

Started by Ashley Bank$, November 03, 2016, 09:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: sadiddy? on November 04, 2016, 12:33:12 AM
Quote from: glock on November 04, 2016, 12:28:27 AM
This ploy to prove that he's in demand :dead:

Malcolm's interview really left lesions on his ego ommmmf
hun i was posting about trade before malc's interview

that was actually the reason he did it
sd
sdpm]sdsddsds

u gorls never have a clue
v

:plzstop:
U are so HURT omf

Fairy Godfaggot

GLOCK

The fact that u even felt the need to type those words or even "clear things up" says otherwise :kii:

GLOCK

It's just a kii watching you confused on whether or not u like the attention or not..
I think it just hurts u to know that everyone's laughing at u

Period. And you've concocted ways to "keep the conversation going" because ur in too deep and don't know how to just admit that you are struggling with accepting who u are and the life u truly lead when u shut down that computer

GLOCK

Quote from: sadiddy? on November 04, 2016, 12:41:08 AM
Quote from: glock on November 04, 2016, 12:40:03 AM
The fact that u even felt the need to type those words or even "clear things up" says otherwise :kii:
and the fact that ur still perched in here says
that I find JOY in seeing you crumble before my eyes ...
but deep down inside I hope you truly learn to find the beauty within yourself ..
Your desire to be liked and "praised" is a sickness ...

Fairy Godfaggot

Quote from: glock on November 04, 2016, 12:44:03 AM
Quote from: sadiddy? on November 04, 2016, 12:41:08 AM
Quote from: glock on November 04, 2016, 12:40:03 AM
and the fact that ur still perched in here says
that I find JOY in seeing you crumble before my eyes ...
but deep down inside I hope you truly learn to find the beauty within yourself ..
Your desire to be liked and "praised" is a sickness ...

nnn

Oh this is gttn' personale!

Fairy Godfaggot

Quote from: sadiddy? on November 04, 2016, 12:49:42 AM
And for the record, the day I take life counseling from ghetto butch queens on BSource is the day I need to seek REAL help. sdsdds

this site is a joke and I treat it as such. nothing more nothing less
don't look too deep into what i post. ssss

now lemme get to bed. luh u! honestly, truly xoxo :supluv:

The site you created is a joke?

I'll be damned!  :dead:

GLOCK

But lemme chill for the night cuz I do like you ..
I just wish someone that you are close with on here put a mirror up to you so u can see this behavior that you've been displaying since you did those Ancestry tests :dead:

A different nationality every week.. a new story to change folks perception of what they see when you post a selfie.... posting vocaroos of conversations with ur cable guy and anyone else that says more than "hi" to u... growing your hair out because it gives you the most attention you've received since you put the wigs and CVS make up down :dead: ... the desire to prove that you aren't bothered by the "n's" and "d's" that collage your threads ..running your family pics through an app that told me I resemble Dwayne wade, trey songz, Bradley Cooper and Scarlett Johansen . to now creating threads to keep this story of your life going and to dispel any thought that the shit u discuss is juiced up or that you're not bothered by your current state on a message board

I really feel bad cuz it doesn't have to be this way!

Have at it tho.

Vonc2002

Quote from: glock on November 04, 2016, 12:52:53 AM
I just wish someone that you are close with on here put a mirror up to you so u can see this behavior that you've been displaying since you did those Ancestry tests :dead:

A different nationality every week.. a new story to change folks perception of what they see when you post a selfie.... posting vocaroos of conversations with ur cable guy and anyone else that says more than "hi" to u... growing your hair out because it gives you the most attention you've received since you put the wigs and CVS make up down :dead: ... the desire to prove that you aren't bothered by the "n's" and "d's" that collage your threads ..running your family pics through an app that told me I resemble Dwayne wade, trey songz, Bradley Cooper and Scarlett Johansen . to now creating threads to keep this story of your life going and to dispel any thought that the shit u discuss is juiced up or that you're not bothered by your current state on a message board

Have at it tho.
The thoroughness :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Opposites Attract.

Have at it tho.

Omg

It's unconditional, these days you know....

BAPHOMET.

Have at it tho.

and with this... IM calling it a night.

BAPHOMET.

the "CVS makeup" made me pee a little.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baphomet. on November 04, 2016, 12:58:22 AM

Have at it tho.

and with this... IM calling it a night.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw