Camila Addresses Her Use Of The N-Word

Started by Freemala Harris, February 24, 2018, 10:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

QuoteCabello ? an old soul in an industry desperately trying to be modern ? has come into music at a complicated time. Pop stars face more scrutiny than ever, with constant gossip about private lives online and any opinion slightly less than ?woke? turned into a yoke. She has already faced a big data hack, which leaked explicit texts with a pop- punk boyfriend, and the use of ?ma nigga? affectionately to describe Obama. She says she was only 15 at the time of the latter text. She has learnt.

Is there any way to safeguard her reputation, or will people always look to trip her up? She pauses, which is rare. ?More the second,? she says, slightly resigned. ?That?s why I barely go on social media. There?s no way to live life without making mistakes or saying the wrong thing. I?m not going to live like some perfect pop singer. I?m a human, and the inhuman part of this is public scrutiny. I want to stay away from anything that makes me think I can?t live my life the way everybody else does.?

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/camila-cabello-interview-the-biggest-pop-star-in-the-world-nwlqsqxw7

https://twitter.com/musicnewsfact/status/967594545604104192

Eternal Bell

SouravMay

B7

ya rock muh world.

February 24, 2018, 11:01:38 PM #3 Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 11:02:04 PM by i stay hai.

who cares

b7

Dnndnfnnf im shocked she confirmed this

Dummy

STUNNA GOD

Not this lite "I said wtf I said"

SSDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDFFFFFFDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

b7

Quote from: Trey on February 25, 2018, 01:04:32 AM

bdbcnncncncncn

?Just wanna live peacefully?
:uhh: fnfnf

Whirlwind

Quote from: Trey on February 25, 2018, 01:04:32 AM

:plzstop: yeah that's what I got from it

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Genesis

She didnt even apologize and say she was wrong :plzstop: