Bruno Mars ? Versace On the Floor .... This damn 90's R&B Ballad.

Started by BAPHOMET., November 03, 2016, 11:18:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

I see where he's going this era and I like it.
But...  :kii:  it's like... A mix between Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson, Shai and New Edition

https://dnj.to/2016/11/03/bruno-mars-versace-on-the-floor-snippet/

BAPHOMET.

and honestly.... I hear 98? more than anything
listen to Bruno's song then this:

BAPHOMET.

:stressed: yea, this song is sweet as fuck. I've never really anticipated a Bruno alb' but whew..

yummy

GRAND

is this just a promo release or did he rush out a 2nd single?

Rxxf

BRANDY

Vonc2002

Im actually im getting an 80s vibe from evrything ive heard. That zapp on 24k and this is DEFINITELY some Atlantic Starr mess. I like how he changes his style up tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 03, 2016, 11:31:43 AM
Im actually im getting an 80s vibe from evrything ive heard. That zapp on 24k and this is DEFINITELY some Atlantic Starr mess. I like how he changes his style up tho

Yes.
I'm getting Hi-Five too.

And it's a little annoying. Cause if an AA artist did this kinda song, it'd go nowhere, nowadays.
BRANDY

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baphomet. on November 03, 2016, 11:21:14 AM
and honestly.... I hear 98? more than anything
listen to Bruno's song then this:

I used to LOVE this fckn song  :stressed:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

I love the song, wish someone else was singing it, so I could REALLY get in.
:19k:
BRANDY

Vonc2002

Im anticipating his mess tho. Im still in love with "chunky". I can't WAIT until this wetback starts touring