What Ice and Nickis Relationship Was Really About

Started by Aalonso., May 03, 2024, 02:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crime mob

Quote from: Dee on May 03, 2024, 06:01:55 PMThe fact that she continues to fall out with female rappers left and right is very telling and speaks volumes.

This ho is the problem. The common denominator tbqfh
these are texts from a couple years ago based on BUSINESS requests nicki had.

if there's a "falling out" (which id argue is a figment of your imagination at this point) , it's cuz nicki has heard of these texts being leaked

Aalonso.

Quote from: soul plane ✈️ on May 03, 2024, 06:04:07 PM
Quote from: Dee on May 03, 2024, 06:01:55 PMThe fact that she continues to fall out with female rappers left and right is very telling and speaks volumes.

if there's a "falling out" (which id argue is a figment of your imagination at this point) , it's cuz nicki has heard of these texts being leaked

oh girl that milk BEEN dirty. these are just receipts. more to come.

crime mob

Quote from: Aalumeci. on May 03, 2024, 06:06:11 PM

this is the entertainment business

emphasis on the word business. how many of these people who collab and kii kii do ya'll think are really friends?

did nicki ever say ice was her bestie? i'm honestly confused.

Aalonso.

Quote from: soul plane ✈️ on May 03, 2024, 06:07:25 PM
Quote from: Aalumeci. on May 03, 2024, 06:06:11 PM

this is the entertainment business

emphasis on the word business. how many of these people who collab and kii kii do ya'll think are really friends?

did nicki ever say ice was her bestie? i'm honestly confused.

yall did.

crime mob

May 03, 2024, 06:11:14 PM #49 Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 06:12:49 PM by soul plane ✈️
ultimately these are people linking up who otherwise wouldnt link up if there wasn't something mutually beneficial in store for them

it's a breeding ground for fake "hey girl! smooches!" teas, only to text a lil mess behind their back.

on both sides. does this not make sense? sffssfsffsfs
is this concept or pattern within the industry new and fresh?

please stop me when i start sounding unreasonable.

none of this stuff is surprising
if ice REALLY dug into nicki and there were receipts id be a lil more surprised.

Cowgirl

This was in the midst of her negotiating a second song. If Nicki was so terrible, why would she want to continue?

Aalonso.

May 03, 2024, 06:13:05 PM #51 Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 06:13:13 PM by Aalumeci.
Quote from: soul plane ✈️ on May 03, 2024, 06:11:14 PMultimately these are people linking up who otherwise wouldnt link up if there wasn't something mutually beneficial in store for them

it's a breeding ground for fake "hey girl! smooches!" teas, only to text a lil mess behind their back.

Just because something has a high probability of occurring, doesn't mean it actually has to, or ever does... but since it DID, its a topic. Do you understand that?

Aalonso.

Quote from: soul plane ✈️ on May 03, 2024, 06:11:14 PMif ice REALLY dug into nicki and there were receipts id be a lil more surprised.

Wait for it, damn  :uhh:  :calmdownsis:

crime mob

May 03, 2024, 06:17:20 PM #53 Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 06:18:29 PM by soul plane ✈️
Quote from: Aalumeci. on May 03, 2024, 06:13:05 PM
Quote from: soul plane ✈️ on May 03, 2024, 06:11:14 PMultimately these are people linking up who otherwise wouldnt link up if there wasn't something mutually beneficial in store for them

Just because something has a high probability of occurring, doesn't mean it actually has to, or ever does... but since it DID, its a topic. Do you understand that?
emphasis on high probability

which is kinda my point. this is your common run of the mill industry BS

nickis at the center of many of these things because shes at the center of female rap. :plzstop:

and rap has always been traditionally what?

yup u got it. full of beef and mess.

especially for females

this "common denominator" argument is so weak. and lazy tbh

context gorls. context.

Aalonso.

Like, Ice Spice calling Nicki UNGRATEFUL are fighting words for someone like Nicki. That word alone definitely classifies as digging into Nicki. This is the lady who cried because she said Cardi was ungrateful. So for Ice Spice, someone younger than her, less experienced than her to say .... UNGRATEFUL

Im screaming  :kii:  :kii:  :kii:  :kii:  :kii:  :kii:  :kii:  :kii:  :kii:  :kii:  :kii:  :kii:  :kii:

Aalonso.

May 03, 2024, 06:21:09 PM #55 Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 06:21:25 PM by Aalumeci.

Quote from: soul plane ✈️ on May 03, 2024, 06:17:20 PM
Quote from: Aalumeci. on May 03, 2024, 06:13:05 PM

emphasis on high probability

which is kinda my point. this is your common run of the mill industry BS

nickis at the center of many of these things because shes at the center of female rap. :plzstop:

and rap has always been traditionally what?

yup u got it. full of beef and mess.

especially for females

this "common denominator" argument is so weak. and lazy tbh

context gorls. context.

gorl blah blah blah, all these what ifs and how comes ....

we're talking about what really did happen and the proof that they havent used each other as much as the Barbs'nem tried to put on

and another thing that really happened with Nicki falling out with everyyyyyone.

Your assumptions on why Nicki ends up in these situations are just fkn assumptions. so sorry.

Cowgirl

May 03, 2024, 06:22:08 PM #56 Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 06:26:53 PM by Cowgirl
It's the same cycle with these girls: they were all fans and came up inspired by and admiring Nicki but then they get it to the point where they feel they're on her level and/or know it's beneficial to beef with her. I just feel like they need to be more respectful. Nicki might rant and call stuff out but does it ever occur to just let her say her piece and not have to combat what she says? Just like Lice said, "shes kinda like my mom." It's just like when our mom's say something that we don't necessarily love but the intent is never ill and they're usually right tbh despite how we feels bout the delivery.

Aalonso.

May 03, 2024, 06:25:58 PM #57 Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 06:26:09 PM by Aalumeci.
Quote from: Cowgirl on May 03, 2024, 06:22:08 PMIt's the same cycle with these girls: they were all fans and came up inspired by and admiring Nicki but then they get it to the point where they feel they're on her level and/or know it's beneficial to beef with her. I just feel like they need to be more respectful. Nicki might rant and call stuff out but does it ever occur to just let her say her peace and not have to combat what she says. Just like Lice said, "she's like my mother." It's just like when our mom's say something that we don't necessarily love but the intent is never I'll and they're usually right tbh despite how we feels bout the delivery.

You just described the origins and expectations a personal relationship, but came in here co-signing a "it's business duh!!" perspective.

be consistent when you argue ho. You just be battling yourself.

Kalifornia.

Period