Monica Says She's Open To Work With Brandy

Started by Lazarus, February 05, 2024, 08:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shante smith

Quote from: Justaway_ on February 06, 2024, 08:10:48 AM
Quote from: Children of Mongolia on February 06, 2024, 06:33:10 AMand I'm open to a unicorn whisking me away to disneyland

and I'm opeen to put my fist through your skull
nobody better fuckin touch me

DopeSoul.

Quote from: The definition on February 06, 2024, 05:37:47 AMMonica is stuck in 1999,they already tried this in 2012,and MO chose a weak song that didn't work out , she seems desperate for some kind of 90s success, she's even failed to release the two albums she's been promising for five years
:omgwatshappening:

BruceTruMusicFan

Quote from: The definition on February 06, 2024, 05:37:47 AMMonica is stuck in 1999,they already tried this in 2012,and MO chose a weak song that didn't work out , she seems desperate for some kind of 90s success, she's even failed to release the two albums she's been promising for five years

That was clearly Clive Davis doing. They were both signed to RCA at the time. With Whitney dying the day before it's release I don't think they were in the right space to really promote it. Brandy seemed hyper sensitive during the press runs and etc. The Pre-Grammy party rollout being canceled because of Whitney's death and etc.

Aalumeci.

I don't think anything could have saved that song it was horrible

The definition

Quote from: BruceTruMusicFan on February 06, 2024, 09:01:39 AM

That was clearly Clive Davis doing. They were both signed to RCA at the time. With Whitney dying the day before it's release I don't think they were in the right space to really promote it. Brandy seemed hyper sensitive during the press runs and etc. The Pre-Grammy party rollout being canceled because of Whitney's death and etc.
The song was promoted with a big budget music video but the problem was the song, it wasn't the right song...not a strong enough single

Ma Lo

Quote from: Ulysses on February 05, 2024, 11:24:46 PMI kinda think Monica might smoke her on a track in 2024 also. As much as we love Queen, she hasn't been ON. Especially if a joint live performance happened. I'd like to leave it as Brandy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Monica

n smoke who? Not Bran that's for dam. Sure.

Young

February 06, 2024, 09:31:47 AM #21 Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 09:32:00 AM by Young
Quote from: Lazarus on February 05, 2024, 08:52:12 PMMonica Says She's Open To Work With Brandy for 'The Boy Is Mine' Follow-Up After Past Drama

She answered that the best way she could.
Her Grammy win is with Bran so I understand why the question was asked, I guess.

But, The way people turn that small response into a headline like she's desperate to recreate TBIM is crazy.

The vocals on IABTM though:
Woo

Ma Lo

February 06, 2024, 09:31:55 AM #22 Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 09:32:44 AM by Ma Lo
IF it happens I need Brandy to pick out the song this time because we all heard how awful IABTM was. They should just say fuck it and a whole album together so people can stop asking.

Ma Lo

Quote from: Young on February 06, 2024, 09:31:47 AM
Quote from: Lazarus on February 05, 2024, 08:52:12 PMMonica Says She's Open To Work With Brandy for 'The Boy Is Mine' Follow-Up After Past Drama

She answered that the best way she could.
Her Grammy win is with Bran so I understand why the question was asked, I guess.

But, The way people turn that small response into a headline like she's desperate to recreate TBIM is crazy.

The vocals on IABTM though:
Woo

Young you back!!!!

ophmani

Quote from: Ma Lo on February 06, 2024, 09:31:55 AMIF it happens I need Brandy to pick out the song this time because we all heard how awful IABTM was. They should just say fuck it and a whole album together so people can stop asking.

not mad at any of this tbh

but they will strangled each other before they've even laid vocals for track 2
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Amazing

I think we need it to wash out the bad taste that last collabo left in our mouths. BUT the song must be selected by Brandy.

Ma Lo

Quote from: ivorian oph on February 06, 2024, 10:01:37 AM
Quote from: Ma Lo on February 06, 2024, 09:31:55 AMIF it happens I need Brandy to pick out the song this time because we all heard how awful IABTM was. They should just say fuck it and a whole album together so people can stop asking.

not mad at any of this tbh

but they will strangled each other before they've even laid vocals for track 2

Hbgfdgghhnsrthjjjzefvvbbbbbbbbsasse

Gilgamesh.

February 06, 2024, 11:26:04 AM #27 Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 12:31:40 PM by Gilgamesh.
Nah, it made sense with IABTM cause they had grown as women and they BOTH needed an introduction to the Millennial audience, but it doesn't doesn't serve either of them right now IMO.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: DopeSoul. on February 06, 2024, 08:27:07 AM

NXNNXNCNJXNCNDJVJDJCJCJCJDJCJNXNCNXNCNCNN NC X
C
D
CX
C
C
C
C
C

STUNNA GOD