American Music Awards (Official Thread )

Started by Young, November 19, 2017, 04:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Quote from: 1RIG on November 20, 2017, 06:44:12 PM
Damn that?s nice of him. He really fucks  with her after all these years

And Faith/Jazzy
I love how every time I scroll past his vids on Instagram he always has the Full Moon Platinum plaque in the background on his wall
stan self

b7

Quote from: Saeed. on November 20, 2017, 07:10:02 PM
Idk why the goes always count Brandy out when it comes to a Whitney Tribute when she has displayed her excellence time and time again. I will agree that she wasn?t the one to tribute Whitney at this particular award show. And the whole point is not to replicate the originator, but make it your own. Brandy?s skill, agility, conviction and effortlessness >

Also, Brandy shines over Whitney?s uptempo. She would?ve killed ?Queen of the Night?.
i just don?t think a tribute was needed at this time. Xtina loves Whitney like every other vocalist so i don?t feel a way about that at all. I don?t want Brandy to do any more Whitney tributes at this point either unless it?s something really special

Nothing beats the very first one months after her death. with her actual friends and family involved.

Mariah, her mother and brother, Brandy and Monica. I mean ... lmao!

ya rock muh world.

Sovereign.

Quote from: 1RIG on November 20, 2017, 07:17:02 PM
Quote from: Saeed. on November 20, 2017, 07:10:02 PM
Idk why the goes always count Brandy out when it comes to a Whitney Tribute when she has displayed her excellence time and time again. I will agree that she wasn?t the one to tribute Whitney at this particular award show. And the whole point is not to replicate the originator, but make it your own. Brandy?s skill, agility, conviction and effortlessness >

Also, Brandy shines over Whitney?s uptempo. She would?ve killed ?Queen of the Night?.
i just don?t think a tribute was needed at this time. Xtina loves Whitney like every other vocalist so i don?t feel a way about that at all. I don?t want Brandy to do any more Whitney tributes at this point either unless it?s something really special

Nothing beats the very first one months after her death. with her actual friends and family involved.

Mariah, her mother and brother, Brandy and Monica. I mean ... lmao!

!

I don't disagree. Avoid being a tribute act at costs LMAO!

That ain't Brandy.

Mel.

Quote from: 1RIG on November 20, 2017, 06:13:07 PM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on November 20, 2017, 06:10:12 PM
:ummwhat: r u going to address Mel. calling Bran a slut and a hypocrite ?
n

He didn?t call her a slut and her comments were definitely hypocritical at that time. Anything else?

:blush: :wub:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BigDawg

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

Ariana or Beyonce. Jessie sings but does too much
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BigDawg

BAPHOMET.

No shade to Mon' but I think she'd only sound just a LITTLE bit better than Xtina.
Something about the way Mon' sings now is annoying. Its like something is in her throat.

RAY7

None of these people would really be my pick
but Bey or honestly Monica of this group for specifically the Bodyguard soundtrack