Protests Erupt After Black Woman's Violent Waffle House Arrest Goes Viral

Started by Freemala Harris, April 25, 2018, 10:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

A Waffle House customer was tackled to the ground and arrested after refusing to pay extra for utensils, according to the Washington Post. The incident took place on Sunday, less than two weeks after the arrests of two black customers at Starbucks ? which also spurred protests with calls of hypocrisy directed at the coffee company ? and on the same day as a shooting at a Waffle House in Nashville, Tennessee.

A partial video of the situation shows officers grabbing 25-year-old Chikesia Clemons?s neck and wrist. After a scuffle, her top falls off of her upper body, exposing her chest. She ends up on the floor while trying to explain the disagreement she had with employees. Clemons?s mother told Al.com that she had refused to pay an extra 50 cents for set of plastic cutlery.

?What are you doing?? Clemons asks, on the video.

?I?ll break your arm, that?s what I?m about to do,? an officer says. The officer then puts his hand on her neck.

?You?re choking me!? Clemons says.

Protesters filled the Waffle House location in Alabama on Sunday afternoon.

https://www.eater.com/2018/4/23/17271062/waffle-house-arrest-black-woman-protests

Full Video (Graphic)

Blackpantha

This is getting the fuck outta hand. I'm not even in America and I'm angry as fuck. Why are these officers doing that?
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

GLOCK

Oh no fucking ma?am
I?m never eating this shit hole food again

Not queen have to go through this bull shit over some plastic ware

Bye

FlowerBomb

Vonc2002

I dont even wanna watch.  Why tf should she have to pay .50 for plasticware? Im right with her and i wouldn't pay either.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

April 26, 2018, 10:22:26 AM #8 Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 10:23:10 AM by The Serpent & The Rainbow
 This makes me mad

NewNu

Quote from: ...but mess on April 26, 2018, 10:37:12 AM
and afta da club we hit da waffle house :woohoo:

never understood the hoopla about this place

It's good drunk food  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: