Afrodisiac Single turns 17

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, September 21, 2021, 08:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalumeci.

long-timeTheRoofFan

long-timeTheRoofFan

KingDavid

September 25, 2021, 02:45:34 AM #93 Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 02:48:53 AM by KingDavid
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on September 24, 2021, 07:36:45 PM
Quote from: long-timeBfan on September 24, 2021, 07:05:45 PM
I would love to hear some of the unreleased stuff from this album.

She had nearly a full album recorded with Robert before they split up%u2026

Ryde or Die for example

And then when she went in with Timbaland she also worked with Organized Noise%u2026 I%u2019ve always wanted to hear her with them%u2026

Adios with Sean Paul
Black Pepper which she even shot a video for!!!

Does anyone have the original 2003 version of Turn It Up %u2026 the vocals are different from the album version
How she shoot a video and she cnt even remember any lyrics to the song? And yes I saw that article

Ok now lets dig in , correct how can you shoot a video where you have to lip to the verses and the chorus and you remember nothing. Next thing , how on earth cant she go to the video director, who I believe was Lil X or Hype Williams and ask for the video and she either leaks it herself or at the least rips the audio because the director has to have had a copy of it to film? These stories around the song like oh Tim doesn't have it he lost it etc is annoying and far fetched and I am sick of the lies  :uhh: :usuresis: :19k: :plea: :usureuok: :unbothered:

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Does anyone have the original 2003 version of Turn It Up ... the vocals are different from the album version
Do you mean the one that starts with Timbo saying ,,it's been a long time..." on the intro? I think I have it on my harddrive.

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on September 25, 2021, 06:50:59 AM
Does anyone have the original 2003 version of Turn It Up ... the vocals are different from the album version
Do you mean the one that starts with Timbo saying ,,it's been a long time..." on the intro? I think I have it on my harddrive.

I'm not sure about Tims parts but there's a version where she sings it with different vocals

The Turn It Up Remix feat Gravy had the vocals from the original version which I already have but I want that version without him too and I can't find it on my hard drive

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: KingDavid on September 25, 2021, 02:45:34 AM

Ryde or Die for example

And then when she went in with Timbaland she also worked with Organized Noise%u2026 I%u2019ve always wanted to hear her with them%u2026

Adios with Sean Paul

Does anyone have the original 2003 version of Turn It Up %u2026 the vocals are different from the album version
How she shoot a video and she cnt even remember any lyrics to the song? And yes I saw that article

Ok now lets dig in , correct how can you shoot a video where you have to lip to the verses and the chorus and you remember nothing. Next thing , how on earth cant she go to the video director, who I believe was Lil X or Hype Williams and ask for the video and she either leaks it herself or at the least rips the audio because the director has to have had a copy of it to film? These stories around the song like oh Tim doesn't have it he lost it etc is annoying and far fetched and I am sick of the lies  :uhh: :usuresis: :19k: :plea: :usureuok: :unbothered:

There's a copyright reason why she was pretending she didn't know it ... she has that shit locked 🔒 up

Buy The Stars✨

i love the video and the song.  I think brandy can be sexy.  They public didnt want her to be .. they wanted her to be that 15 yr old girl singing i wanna be down.. also AFRO the single was a HIT everywhere else but the US .. so thats a book

Buy The Stars✨

September 25, 2021, 01:51:10 PM #99 Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 01:59:58 PM by Troye
Quote from: long-timeBfan on September 25, 2021, 12:48:52 PM
Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on September 25, 2021, 06:50:59 AM

I'm not sure about Tims parts but there's a version where she sings it with different vocals

The Turn It Up Remix feat Gravy had the vocals from the original version which I already have but I want that version without him too and I can't find it on my hard drive

i may have it let me look

its one where its like a mixtape and brandy is speaking on it in the beginning she says something like DJ Hitters ... SUCKAS

or something to that effect ..i think

KingDavid

Quote from: long-timeBfan on September 25, 2021, 12:49:45 PM

Ryde or Die for example

Adios with Sean Paul

There's a copyright reason why she was pretending she didn't know it ... she has that shit locked 🔒 up

From Atlantic ? Timbaland ? What was the reason 🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: KingDavid on September 25, 2021, 04:41:51 PM
Quote from: long-timeBfan on September 25, 2021, 12:49:45 PM

Ryde or Die for example

Adios with Sean Paul

From Atlantic ? Timbaland ? What was the reason 🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣

Who knows.... I just prey it finds its way to us someday.

Afrodisiac 20th anniversary edition for example..,

b7

Every time i see you I'm reminded of every time we did it

:loose2when:

All them other niggas

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Troye on September 25, 2021, 01:43:18 PM
i love the video and the song.  I think brandy can be sexy.  They public didnt want her to be .. they wanted her to be that 15 yr old girl singing i wanna be down.. also AFRO the single was a HIT everywhere else but the US .. so thats a book
For some reason it always felt like she was blackballed at radio during this time. It didn't matter how much i texted, called, or email. Her music was being ignored. Thats very interesting how afro was doing everywhere else.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

b7

2019 is when i knew we were about to get an amazing album whenever it was ready.  She started working on b7 with Camper in 2018 and then in 2019 her vocals for the stage started really getting fucking INSANE

Listen to this version of Afrodisiac she did in Houston. 2019:

Between 19 and 24 seconds in.  You might need headphones to catch it but the way she sang the second part of the word "Afrodisiac" and just sang  "disi-ACK-YEeeea" is just sickening. She was hearing and executing things I'd never heard before

:plzstop:

She was in her fucking BAG, pre-recorded and otherwise. Background vocals, harmonies, layering and live band arrangements as well.