With this she proved...

Started by Young, May 30, 2017, 06:21:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Cho-Ku on May 30, 2017, 06:37:50 PM
I actually liked her Love Drought performance more. One of the most beautiful performances I've ever seen on tv.
!!

It was visual experience, a ride through cosmos
:ohwow:

Young

Quote from: Nine on May 30, 2017, 06:40:07 PM
Quote from: Cho-Ku on May 30, 2017, 06:37:50 PM
I actually liked her Love Drought performance more. One of the most beautiful performances I've ever seen on tv.
!!

It was visual experience, a ride through cosmos
:ohwow:

!!!

Very good descriptiuh

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

MelMel

then to follow it up with Self-Titled :stressed:

legendary, peerless self

Harlem

Yeah I kinda need a EPIC DC4 reunion before Beyonc? gets tired... when does No, No, No become 20 years?! b/c I need a performance of that w/ Wyclef, and The Writings on the Wall medley with Tav's mic off & red hair, Toy's black long hair and Kelly short cut ASAP!!!
:stressed:

BAPHOMET.

Dead as fuck @ Beyonc? not being BEYONC? anymore after these twins :dead:

She legit has a concert next year and you know the girls are gonna eat the album up.  :dead:

Can't wait  B-)

Young

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on May 30, 2017, 11:39:29 PM
Dead as fuck @ Beyonc? not being BEYONC? anymore after these twins :dead:

She legit has a concert next year and you know the girls are gonna eat the album up.  :dead:

Can't wait  B-)

Young

Vonc2002

Yea, she's pretty much done being a main girl
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

The Formation tour alone kinda proved how LEGENDARY she is and just KEEPS getting better

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Young on May 30, 2017, 11:44:45 PM
The Formation tour alone kinda proved how LEGENDARY she is and just KEEPS getting better

And she was the highest selling female last year  :omgwatshappening: Bey ain't going nowhere for at least another 3 or so eras

Heated🔥

The way how Michelle shot up and almost fell got me climbing a hill.